United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
Mobile Apps Testing Online Training | iPhone,Android Testing Training
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Trainings
For everyone - Any part of the World
Mobile Apps Testing Training Course Catalog
Mobile app testing training:
We all have the iPhones, androids buzzing in our hands all the time. Did you ever wonder what happens if mobile phones or the apps stop working for 10 minutes? Chaos prevails. The world will come to a standstill. This is what the mobile testers are working to avoid. They test all the phones, the apps, the websites before we use them. All testing before the apps make our life simpler by the minute. Now you know the importance of Mobile apps testing. You want to learn how it is done? Here is the opportunity. H2K Infosys is conducting Mobile apps testing training for iPhone and Android mobile phones. Join the community of mobile testers in making users’ life much simpler.
Why Mobile Testing Training?
You already know why mobile testing training in iPhone and Android is needed for the consumers. You should also know why the companies are investing such amounts in mobile testing. In this world of cut throat competition, there is no time for waiting or wasting time. If the phone is not good looking, the OS is not fast enough, the apps are not new enough, the users go to a different provider. No wasting time. So the mobile phone companies and the service providers are constantly pushing the products to the best on the market. So, Mobile and apps testing is the fastest growing testing field.
Mobile apps testing training:
There is not much to explain what Mobile apps testing training. It is simply testing the mobile apps before they are made available for the users. But you need to know that there are three parts in this. Device testing, OS testing, Website testing. You need to test if the device is working properly, test OS if it is fast enough and stable enough and test the websites if they are built perfectly to operate in the mobiles and all the functionalities are working in it. It is technically like all other kinds of testing. It has functional testing, performance testing, load testing etc. There are also tools available to automate the testing. The talented and the experienced tutors at H2K will teach you all about mobile testing and the tools you need for mobile testing.
Mobile testing training Course Details:
Mobile testing trainingcourse starts with the introduction of different mobiles, mobile testing, need for it, terminology used in the telecom industry, mobile OS etc. You will learn about emulators, how to install, how to launch apps, explore and how to download real time application on emulator. You will also learn how to do application, handset and website testing on the mobile. You will also learn the different types of mobile testing like user interface testing, functional testing, usability testing, compatibility testing, interrupt testing, certification testing, performance testing and load testing. The course also includes automation testing tools in mobile testing training like Sikuli. The students can create unit test cases and practice on the tool.
H2KInfosys will provide you all the materials and tools for you to practice mobile testing again and again. The experienced tutors will help you with all the questions and doubts that you have. So join the Mobile apps testing training and join the mobile apps testers.
I got very good subjective and practical knowledge about mobile Apps testing from H2Kinfosys. Trainer cleared our doubts, showed us how to install the emulator and the files.
- Course Highlights
- Interview Questions
Mobile Apps Testing Training Course Highlights
- Detailed information about Mobile application testing
- History of Android, iPhone etc.
- Mobile Device Testing
- Setting up an Android / iPhone Environment on student computer
- Testing in Mobile Domain / web site / mobile apps
- Types of Mobile Apps Testing
- Mobile application Test Automation
- SeeTest – Mobile application Automation Testing
- Eclipse installation – Android /iPhone browser through Selenium WebDriver
Overview/Introduction to Mobile application testing:
- What is Mobile Application Testing?
- Differences between Mobile and Mobile application testing.
- Differences between Native, Hybrid and Web application?
- Complexity of mobile testing domain
- Architecture of Native applications
- Architecture of Hybrid applications
- Recommended strategy for mobile application testing
- Unique challenges in mobile application testing
- Types of Mobiles
What is Emulator and Simulator?
Basics of mobile testing Mobile application testing strategy:
- Building a Mobile Testing Strategy
- How to choose which devices to test, planning what to test and how to review strategy
Android Mobile App testing:
- Android Architecture
- Android Components (Activities, Views, Intents, Services , Content providers, receivers)
- Android SDK environment
- How to install the Android emulator
- ADB commands
- Android testing criteria
- Android UI test cases
- Functionality test cases
- Interrupt test cases
- How to install the application to test in the emulator
- Configure the SD card in emulator
- VM Heap
- Eclipse Overview
- Capture logs using Logcat
- Screenshot capture in Android devices
iPhone mobile app :
- How to install the application iOS Simulator
- iOS architecture
- Different layers in iOS architecture
- How to install the app in iOS simulator
Portrait mode Vs Landscape mode testing :
Functional testing in mobile environnement:
- Smoke testing
- Functional testing
- UI testing
- Regression testing
- Performance testing
- Compatibility testing with the devices
Testing the application with emulators:
- Install the application
- Create multiple devices
- Test with multiple devices
- Create SD card
Testing the application with the physical devices:
Remote Device Services: Overview:-Cloud based Mobile Testing Solutions
- Introduction to Device Anywhere
- Perfecto Mobile
Mobile Testing Utilities:
- Screenshots capturing tools
- UDID Finders
- Memory Usage Tools
- File Explorers in Android
- Log Collectors
- How to Log the issues
- How track the issues in the bug tracking tool
Real time project testing SeeTest Manual:
- Installation of SeeTest Manual
- Configure the devices in SeeTest Manual
- Test execution with SeeTest Manual
- Report generation with SeeTest Manual
Introduction to automation tools
When to automate:
What to automate:
Different automation tools available for mobile app testing:
- Introduction to SeeTest Automation
- Configure the Seetest Automation with iPhone
- Configure the Seetest Automation with Android
- Record and play back
- Object repository and object spy
- Object identification
- Script enhancement
- Export to QTP
- Execute the SeeTest Automation scripts in QTP
- Add the objects to Object repository through object spy
- Dynamic recording
- Write the scripts without object repository
Overview of Robotium
- Introduction to Robotium
- Benefits of Robotium
- Drawbacks of Robotium
- Set up/Configuration for Robotium
H2K has Certified Professionals for Software Testing Training:
Qualification: Masters in Computers
Qualification: Masters in Computers with QTP and ISTQB certification.
Qualification: PHD, Masters in Computers with QTP and LoadRunner certified, SAP Testing.
Qualification: B.Tech , LoadRunner certified, WebServices Testing.
Qualification: B.Tech , Software Installation, Technical support, Mock interviews, Resume reviews, IBM Mainframe, QTP, LoadRunner .
Qualification: Masters in Computers and QTP certified.
Qualification: Masters in Computers, Quality Center, ALM, SQL, UNIX, Manual Testing.
Qualification: Masters in Computers, ETL / Dataware housing.
“Teacher is one who brings you from darkness to light and one such teacher is Priya. She has mastered the techniques and at the same time she can simplify those and can transfer the knowledge to the students. She is very dedicated and clear in what she says. If you are looking for testing course then H2K is the place.” - Bhavuma