United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
Advantages and disadvantages of Automation Testing and QTP / UFT
Automation testing testers use some automated tools to test the software. It is performed where the user operations of the application are performed automatically by running some scripts using automated tools. In case of testing large software or executing a huge number of test cases automation testing is preferable.
- Easy to cover up all cases in a limited time period.
- You can perform different types of testing’s like load, performance using tool.
- In case of Regression testing (Repeatedly testing), it is a best choice.
- When a website requires immediate evaluation, automated testing should be used. Automated testing saves a huge amount of time. Testing results for a webpage can be obtained in short of time period.
- Automated testing can be performed on different operating systems simultaneously.
- Automated tools are easy for volume testing.
- Save money and time
- Results Accurate
- Repository of results
- Schedule the tests
- Reduce human effort
- Run tests with different data sets(data driven testing)
- It is huge time taking work
- Automation testing is more expensive work as comparing with manual testing
- Language wise there are many tools to test various type of software, means all tools will not support to all software which are developed in different languages.
- You cannot automate everything; some tests still have to be done manually