United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
Cognos Online Training | IBM Cognos Online Training | H2Kinfosys
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Trainings
For everyone - Any part of the World
COGNOS Course Online Training Details
IBM Cognos Online Training and Onsite Training by real time experienced professionals with real time scenarios and cloud testing lab 24x7 accesses if required. Cognos trainings from the basics Online Training is live LED face to face classes with latest updates in Cognos, Dataware Housing (DWH), recorded videos of daily sessions, Resume preparation, mock interview sessions, Job placement assistance and without paying again you can update your IBM CognosTechnical skills at any time after you completion of your course.
Best in market
I didn't know basics when I started, but the way trainer explained I am very confident about my Cognos skills now.
- Course Highlights
- Skill Test/Certification
Cognos Online Training Highlights
- INTRODUCTION TO DATAWARE HOUSING (DWH)
- INTRODUCTION TO COGNOS
- COGNOS CONNECTION
- FRAMEWORK MANAGER - 1
- FRAMEWORK MANAGER - 2
- QUERY STUDIO
- REPORT STUDIO - 1
- REPORT STUDIO – 2
- ANALYSIS STUDIO
- EVENT STUDIO
- BUSINESS INSIGHT
- Cognos Lab Sessions
- Mock Interview and Answers/Resume
INTRODUCTION TO DATAWARE HOUSING (DWH)
- Introduction to Business Intelligence (BI).
- Introduction to DWH
- Characteristics of DWH
- OLTP Vs OLAP Databases
- Different Approaches of DWH (Kimball Vs Inmon)
- Data mart Vs Data Warehouse
- Fact Table Vs Dimension Table
- Concepts of Schemas (Star schema & Snowflake schema)
- Industry leading ETL and Reporting tools
INTRODUCTION TO COGNOS
- About Cognos 10
- 3 – Tier Architecture
- Cognos Release (EP series7, Reportnet , Cognos 8.4) and their differences
- Features of Cognos 10
- Cognos Vs other OLAP tools
- Cognos components (Modeling & Reporting)
- Different cognos services
- Introduction to cognos connection
- Introduction to different Cognos 10 BI Components.
- Working with Cognos configuration, content Store
- Lab 1 – Exploring Cognos Connection
- How to Connect to different Data Sources
- Security setup
- Import and Export of Package (Deployment)
- Running the Report
- Schedul type="disc"ing Reports
- Lab 2 – Create first simple report.
FRAMEWORK MANAGER - 1
- About Framework Manager
- Framework Manager, Metadata Modeling
- Creation of Interface and Usage
- Creating Model & Namespace (Layers)
- Importing Metadata
- Lab 3 – Import Metadata
- Naming convention for objects in a project
- Creating Query Subjects & Query Items
- Merging Query Subjects
- Creating Relationships & Setting Cardinalities
- Creating Parameter Maps & Macros
- Lab 4 – Add relationships and Create New Query Subjects.
FRAMEWORK MANAGER - 2
- Creating Model Filters, Prompts & Calcul type="disc"ations
- Add Business Rul type="disc"es and Set Governors
- Assigning package level security
- Improving performance
- Publishing Package
- Lab 5 – Create filters, Publish package.
- Dimensionally Modeled Relational data.(DMR)
- Regul type="disc"ar Dimensions & Measure Dimensions.
- Lab 6 – Create Dimensions and Scope Relationships.
- About Ad-hoc Reports
- Types of Report(List, Cross Tab, Chart Reports & Others)
- Applying Filters, Prompts & Calcul type="disc"ations
- Sorting, Grouping, Sections & Aggregate Functions
- Run and Manage reports
- Lab 7 – Create report and apply formatiing.
REPORT STUDIO - 1
- Type of Report Templates
- Creating list, Cross Tab, Chart, repeater, Maps & Other Reports
- Report templates, formatting Reports – fonts, style, header, footer, boarder…etc
- Generating and Creating Prompt Page
- Lab 8 – Create Report, prompt Page and add objects.
- Types of Prompts
- Query Calcul type="disc"ations & Layout Calcul type="disc"ations
- Filters and Dynamic Filters
- Conditional Block
- Conditional Formatting
- Master Details
- Lab 9 – Report Studio advanced reporting.
REPORT STUDIO – 2
- Cascading Prompt
- HTML Items & Hyperlinks
- Set Operators
- Setting Burst Options
- Drill through
- Lab 10 – Cascading Prompts and Burst Reports
- Drill up & Drill down
- Setting Variables
- Report Functions
- Report Validation
- Reports Run with Options
- Lab 11 – Report XML and Validation.
- Datasources.(.IQD, Excel, Text, BI Reports)
- Levels and hierarchies, Measures, Scope
- Creation building, Categories and Functions.
- Publish cube to Cognos connection.
- Lab 12 – Create a model and Cube in Transformer
- Insert Data
- Change the number of Visible Items
- Nest Data
- Replace Data
- Sort Data
- Explore Data
- Change the measure
- Drill down for Details
- Hide Items
- Insert a calcul type="disc"ation
- Save a custom set
- Define a filter
- Compare sets of data
- Using Dynamic Context
- Lab 13 – Access DMR / Cube via Analysis Studio
- Creating Agents
- Adding Event conditions
- Task and Task execution rul type="disc"es
- Schedul type="disc"ing Agents
- Lab 14 – Creating Agents.
- Understanding IBM Cognos Business Insight
- Creating dashboards
- Viewing and interacting with dashboards
- Collaborating with IBM Cognos Business Insight
- Active reports
- Lab 15 – Create report in Business Insight
- Cognos Interview Questions.
Class 13,14Cognos Lab Sessions
Class 15Mock Interview and Answers/Resume
Download Cognos Course Materials:
Cognos Introduction Classes
Cognos Interview Questions
Mr.Sam: Masters in Computers - PHD and QTP and Loadrunner certified, SAP Testing
Mrs.Priya: Masters in Computers and QTP and ISTQB certified
Mrs.Swetha: Masters in Computers.
H2Kinfosys Training Videos:
Cognos Skill Test
Will Update Soon..!!