United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
Tableau Online Training | Tableau Training In USA
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Trainings
For everyone - Any part of the World
Tableau Online Training Course Details
About the Tableau online course from H2kinfosys
H2kinfosys is a foremost online training portal that poineers in providing job oriented Tableau online training with job placement assistance. Enchance your skills and knowledge with our comprehensive Tableau course and become a proficient in Tableau.
What is Tableau?
Tableau is groundbreaking data visualization software created by Tableau Software. Tableau connects easily to nearly any data source, be it corporate Data Warehouse, Microsoft Excel or web-based data. Tableau allows for instantaneous insight by transforming data into visually appealing, interactive visualizations called dashboards. This process takes only seconds or minutes rather than months or years, and is achieved through the use of an easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
What is Data Visualization?
Data visualization is, quite simply, the process of describing information through visual rendering. Humans have used visualizations to explain the world around them for millions of years. Data visualization allows for universal and immediate insight by tapping into our mind’s powerful visual processing system.
Why is Data Visualization Important?
Technological advances have made data visualization more prevalent and powerful than ever before, increasing the importance of business intelligence. Tableau leads the world in making the data visualization process available to business users of every background and industry. Businesses around the globe realize that the ability to visualize data effectively leads directly to better understanding, insight and better business decisions.
Tableau Software enables businesses to keep pace with the evolving technology landscape and outperform competitors through an adaptive and intuitive means of visualizing their data.
It’s intended to all the IT Beginners, developers, Users, Data base developers, Business Analyst and IT team.
- Course Highlights
- Model Resumes
- Interview Questions
Why should I do the Tableau course with H2kInfosys?
- H2K Infosys Trainings are instructor led real time live online, onsite training.
- Duration of the Tableau training is 40 hrs.
- Live class videos are recorded for students to review the class.
- Life time access to the training videos.
- We have competitive syllabus, as per the current job market.
- Faculties has experience on Tableau projects and U.S.A project experience.
- Pay one time, Access Lifetime to the Tableau course videos, course content and live classes.
- Technical support to install the software on student’s computer.
- H2kInfosys has a Test lab deployed on cloud for practice.
- Live online test for each topic.
- Technical blogs are available for further increasing your knowledge base.
- After the training, unlimited mock interviews are conducted.
- Guidance will be provided on how to build resume and resume review by technical experts.
- H2K Infosys also provide job placement assistance.
Tableau Course Syllabus1. Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting – Terminology
- Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database server
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
- Scenario-based Review Exercises
- Best Practices
- Understand the many options for connecting to data
- Understand the Tableau interface / paradigm – components, shelves, data elements, and Terminology.
- The student will be able to use this knowledge to effectively create the most Powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom Aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Able to represent your data using the following visualization types:
- Cross Tab
- Geographic Map
- Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Chart and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Dual Axis and Combo Charts with different mark types
- Options for drill down and drill across
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Understanding how to use group, bin, hierarchy, sort, set and filter options effectively
- Work with the many formatting options to fine tune the presentation of your visualizations
- Understand how and when to Use Measure Name and Measure Value
- Understand how to deal with data changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or Name change
- Understand all of your options for sharing your visualizations with others
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web