United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
Thank you for investing in our courses. We try to ensure that our students have a rewarding experience while they undergo training with us, whether it may be instructor-led online or a classroom training.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training/Instructor-led Online Training
H2KINFOSYS, reserves the right to postpone/cancel any classes, or change the location of an event because of any technical reasons, insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case H2KINFOSYS cancel any course, 100% refund will be paid to the Student.
- If a cancellation is done by Student prior to the start of course, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by student after starting course, no refunds will be made.
- If the cancellation is done by the student within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the Student after 48 hours of subscribing, no refund will be made.
- Classes schedule may go beyond the allotted timelines since students could pose several questions which need to be answered appropriately.
- By calling or dropping email to our customer support team.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the refund request. To request a REFUND please email to firstname.lastname@example.org