- It is a structured programming language as it follows the syntax and structure of the C Programming language.
- It is a lightweight and interpreted language.
- It is also a case sensitive language.
- It is supported by all the operating systems.
- It provides user-friendly control.
- It provides full integration with HTML/CSS.
- It provides validation to the forms created in HTML.
- The compiler is not needed to execute the code.
- It can also handle date and time.
- Client-Side Validation: It is used to verify the user input before submitting it to the server.
- User Notifications: It is used to raise the dynamic pop-ups on the webpage to give notification to the user.
- Back-end Data Loading: It also uses Ajax to load back end data while processing.
- Server Applications: This is also used to develop Server applications, including Web server.
- Less Server Interaction: Input can be validated before submitting the page to the server, which reduces traffic and load to the server.
- Immediate Feedback to the Users: User does not have to wait for the web page to reload to check if the entered inputs are valid or not.
- Increased Interactivity: Interfaces can be created, including mouse actions and keyboard events.
- It does not have the capability of handling multithreading and multiprocessor jobs.