H2K Infosys provides world class Job oriented Java J2EE online training and placement assistance with flexible schedule of classes.
Java is most famous technology at present. Its popularity is very high in job market. It is easy to learn and has a very simple grammar familiar to anyone with experience in C and C++. Large number of job opportunities is available in this field and Java is increasingly becoming a popular career choice. It is used extensively as a programming language in large number of real world companies and organizations like Google. H2KInfosys provides world class Job Oriented Java/J2EE online training and placement assistance with flexible schedule of classes.
Java is a high-level programming language originally developed by Sun Micro systems and released in 1995. Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX. With the advancement of Java and its wide spread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suite various types of platforms. For Example:J2SE for Java Standard Edition, J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.
Java is guaranteed to be Write Once, Run Anywhere. Java is Object Oriented, Platform Independent, Simple, Secure,Portable, Robust, Multi-threaded, Interpreted, Distributed, Dynamic, Architectural-neutral and delivers high performance.
Before choosing for this course, it is necessary to understand important role played by a Java developer or programmer. The Java Programmer is mainly responsible for coding and unit testing of the coding. He develops programs in Java language and executes them once created to test whether the coding is working properly or not. He also takes part in meetings to update his work progress in project.
So, to become a Java developer, one need to have essential knowledge of it and this knowledge can be achieved by learning Java from H2kInfosys.
Our training gives you a complete understanding of Java. Our Online Training of Java, j2ee is hundred percent job placement oriented training. It covers both basic and advanced level of concepts. Face to Face true online classes. Students get chance to interact with faculty and each other. Practice on software tools and Real Time project scenarios. Live Projects on different domains like Healthcare, Banking,Insurance, Supply Chain Management, CRM, etc. Weekly mock interviews and group discussions held. Assistance in Resume and Interview preparation. Provide recorded videos and other related material of every session. Weekdays as well as weekend batched are available.Well qualified tutors are available. FREE Demo class is available to every new student.
Java Training classes includes various concepts like Core Java, JDBC, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EL Expressions, Application Servers,CVS, junit, EJB, Ajax, MVC Framework, Hibernate, ORM Technology, Spring Framework, XML, Struts, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, Design Pattern and latest technologies based on new version of Java and J2EE.
This Java tutorial will make you master in Java and increase your skills in it both theoretically and practically. It will definitely lead you to a successful Java development career and you will get a good job.
Why H2K ?
- Java / J2EE Job oriented Training Online
- Instructor Led - Face2Face True Live Online class.
- More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Materiel to refer any time.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
- Weekly mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
- Test Lab is in Cloud Technology – to practice on software tools.
- Pay one time fee & repeat attending classes multiple times until student is comfortable with every topic. This feature is helpful to students who are new to I.T. Field. Depends on the batch schedule and student convenient, Student can repeat Weekend or Weekday batches and review the topic multiple times.
- Java/J2EE training classes are 80+ hours.
- We discuss about the real time project domains in Banking/Financial, Telecom, Supply Chain Management, CRM, Health care and other domains.
- We provide Recorded Videos for every class to review before and after the live class.
- The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
- More H2Kinfosys training Advantages
Java / J2EE Course Details at a Higher Level:
- Core Java, JDBC
- J2EE Concepts, Servlets, JSP, EL Expressions
- XML, Struts MVC Framework
- Hibernate ORM Technology
- Spring Framework
- Web Services, Design Patterns
- JMS, JNDI, EJB, Ant, Ajax
- Application Servers, CVS, JUnit
Session – 1
Java Platform Versions,
Object Oriented Programming
Session – 2
Java Data types
Session – 3
Classes and Objects
Constructors and Overloading
Session – 4
Inheritance, super and final keywords
Session – 5
Session – 6
Interfaces and Packages
Session – 7
Custom Exceptions Creation
Session – 8
Producer Consumer Problem
Session – 9
Session – 10
Session – 11
SQL Overview, MySQL Setup
JDBC Architecture, Driver Types
Retrieve Data using JDBC from Database
Session – 12
Install TomCat Server
Tomcat hierarchy and Web Application Hierarchy
Servlets, Servlet Life Cycle
Servlet Config and Context
Session - 14
Servlet Filters and Listeners
Session – 15
JSP Technology, JSP vs Servlets
JSP Tags , Implicit Objects
Session – 16
JSTL and Custom Tags
Session – 17
Mini MVC Example for Registration Project
XML, XSD, DTD
Struts Architecture, MVC Overview
Using Struts Tag libraries
Data passing from JSP to Controller
Struts Config xml file
JDBC vs ORM
Hibernate hbm and Config xml file
Read and save data using hibernate Objects
Hibernate Mapping and Examples
Spring vs Struts
Spring beans Configuration
Spring Config xml file
Write Spring MVC Applications
Spring framework handler configuration
Web Services Architecture
WSDL, SOAP and HTTP
Configure Web Services
Test webservices using SoapUI
Design Patterns Overview
Singleton, DAO, MVC, Façade, Business Delegate
JNDI looup and examples
Configuring Topic and Queue on Application Server
Session - 34
Junit Testing, writing a test case