H2KInfosys provides 100% job oriented Kubernetes Training with real time project work to gain practical hands on experience.
What is kubernetes?
It all began with virtualization...
Software programmers have well-comprehended the benefits of working on virtual machines (VMs). VMs essentially resolve issues like production-time failures and improve the consistency, efficiency of the applications with its numerous advantages. But, there are certain limitations to it, such as extended boot time, amplified use of resources, etc. That's when containers evolved and have proved to be an operating system level, a light-weight, portable, fast-paced alternative that takes up much less memory space (MBs) as compared to virtual machines.
Companies like Google have all their programming needs met with the help of containers. Hence, we can say that containers are virtual, deployable, scalable, transitory instances of applications or services which can be created and wiped out based on the requirement.
Having said that, Docker is one of the most popular container technologies which helps the developers run applications in a virtual model. However, manual intervention was required to manage the containers for scaling up/down, container networking, distributing the incoming requests among appropriate containers, ensuring the availability of an optimal number of containers, and checking their health, etc. This is where the need for an automated container management tool arose and Kubernetes came into the picture.
What does Kubernetes do?
Kubernetes is a Container Orchestration Engine (COE) which was developed by Google in 2013 to automate the container management process. Kubernetes is an open-sourced container orchestration tool which performs the following fundamental activities:
- Load-balancing among containers
- Configuration of containers
- Automated IP assignment
- Scheduling of containers
- Health checks of containers and healing
- Managing Storage
- Auto rollback and rollout
H2K Infosys offers Kubernetes certification training which essentially helps our trainees ace the complex tool like Kubernetes. Despite the steep learning curve of the Kubernetes course, our expert trainers deliver the training using simple use cases and examples that makes the learning process not only easy but also fun. Enroll for our Kubernetes online training today and master the niche skill effortlessly.
Why should one go for Kubernetes training?
First off, Kubernetes is a long-term solution for container management. It is here to stay. Period. Alternate container management solutions like Docker Swarm, Marathon framework on Apache Mesos are far behind Kubernetes.
The following are the advantages that make the adoption of Kubernetes as a container orchestration tool more feasible than others.
- Tools like Drone, Prometheus in the Kubernetes ecosystem makes it an efficient system for overall quick, high-quality, and customizable delivery of software from development to production. What's more, it's free to use.
- Stack Overflow Developer Survey shows that Kubernetes is the 3rd most popular platform to work on.
- Kubernetes can prove to be a cheaper alternative for businesses than its competitors in the long run.
- Using Kubernetes can make your applications run with more stability as compared to its alternatives.
An increasing number of top tier companies are implementing the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- JPMorgan Chase
- Capital One
The shortage of tech talent in Kubernetes despite its growing demand makes it one of the sought-after training programs today. H2K Infosys is into offering the best Kubernetes course online to bridge the gap between the growing demand and supply shortage.
Who is eligible for Kubernetes online course?
Those who are in the lookout for building a career in Kubernetes, the pre-requisites are simple. Experts believe that it is good to know about Docker container technology and some basic software programming skills.
However, among Docker and Kubernetes training, no technical knowledge is required to gain expertise in the latter.
Inarguably, Kubernetes has a high learning curve given its complexity in handling Kubernetes jobs. Kubernetes is considered among the top 10 fastest growing technologies in the world and the growth curve for Kubernetes careers seems to be a staggering 2141% in the four years from 2015-2019.
The top 5 careers in Kubernetes niche are:
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Software Architect
- Full-Stack Developer
If the above-mentioned careers excite you, enroll for Kubernetes online training today from www.H2kinfosys.com.
Kubernetes online training highlights
Why choose H2K Infosys for the Kubernetes certification course?
- H2K Infosys is a proven industry leader in delivering online training programs in a wide range of technologies ever since 2005. Listed below are the numerous advantages of choosing us for Kubernetes online training.
- All our Kubernetes training batches are handled by experienced trainers who also happen to be industry experts with hands-on implementation knowledge.
- Our Kubernetes courses are live-classroom sessions, led by instructors that can be streamed from the luxury of your home.
- Life-time access to all the recorded videos of entire Kubernetes training.Cloud test lab access for practice.
- We conduct mock interviews to help our learners build confidence which subsequently enables them to crack the interviews comfortably.
- All our online training courses are 100% job oriented.
- Our in-house experts create your resume after the Kubernetes course completion.
- Our HR team takes over soon after the course completion to assist in job placement.
H2kinfosys.com has aced the technique of designing and delivery of our Kubernetes certification online course which is why all our learners emerge out with a good command over the ecosystem. Additionally, working on projects during training helps them gain hands-on practice.
By the end of the course, we are confident that all our learners have an edge over their peers from other institutes. Eventually, this helps them bag their preferred roles and climb up the success ladder seamlessly.
Introduction to Kubernetes and AWS cloud setup and configuration
Kubernetes configuration and cluster setup and secured CNI (Container Network Interface ) setup with TLS.
- Provisioning the CA and Generating TLS Certificates for the secured cluster.
- Generating Kubernetes Configuration Files for Authentication complied to AWS cloud requirements
- Generating the Data Encryption Config and Key
- Bootstrapping the ETCD Cluster
- Bootstrapping the Kubernetes Control Plane (API server, controller-manager, scheduler)
- Bootstrapping the Kubernetes Worker Nodes.
- Provisioning Pod Network Routes using CNI Plugins.
- Deploying and configuring the DNS ( Domain Name Server) manifest using CoreDNS
Insight into Kubernetes feature and how it works along with another open-source project
Note: For full details on Kubernetes training modules, refer to the Syllabus section.
What will you accomplish after completion of the course?
This course gives you the real insight and challenges you will face while setting up a kubernetes Cluster on AWS cloud as you will be running your own k8s cluster. Kubernetes is an open source project, it is complex, challenging and hard. This course is mostly hands on, you will learn what actually is required to bring k8s cluster up and running. Training during this course will make you confident to handle the practical challenges at the workplace.
Top companies love hiring our candidates
I am taking Kubernetes training from Maria. She is a really good teacher,her knowledge about her field is really great. I like that she explains every topic in detail and with lots of examples.Great going so far.
maria is the best instructor for Kubernetes course. she does the excellent job. She explains all topics in detail. She makes sure everybody has understood the subject before proceeding
I just finished Kubernetes classes with maria. She is an outstanding trainer, knowledgeable and very helpful. It was a great experience and convenience for me learning it online. I recommend anyone considering joining online courses for IT with H2Kinfosys.
Please submit your contact details to attend free live demo class.
Yes, H2k Infosys courses are “One Time Pay, LifeTime Access”. Student can rejoin live classes up to one year. Class videos are for life time access.
Register / Login to www.H2kInfosys.com, select the course and pay OR call us on USA : +1- 770-777-1269
After enrolling, you will get access to our Learning Management System. You will have access to materials, class notes, videos, quiz, forums etc.
Yes, Assignments are from real live projects. Assignments are key to understand the course.
The classes are Instructor-led, Live Online classes where you will have face-to-face interaction with your Instructor. Recorded class videos are provided for life time access.
Yes. At the end of the course, student will receive course completion certificate.
Yes. You can also refer your friends to get discount and referral bonus.