H2k Infosys provides you with job-oriented Cybersecurity training where you learn from industry experts and gain practical skills with our hands-on training sessions.
About Cyber Security Online Course
Be a qualified Cybersecurity expert. Join our online Cyber Security certification course.
Do you want to become a cybersecurity expert? Are you looking for where to gain hands-on experience with cybersecurity seamlessly? Well, you found us!
At H2k Infosys, you learn hands-on skills in cybersecurity that prepares you to excel at your job after training. You will have professionals with years of experience on several cybersecurity projects and mentor-mentee relationships after the training.
Our cyber security online training makes you proficient in:
- Security operations
- Understanding network and security devices
- Security information and event management
- Incident management
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Email analysis, etc.
Why Learn Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity has grown in the last few years to become one of the most in-demand jobs. With the increase in tech products, companies hire cybersecurity experts to keep their services secure. If you are considering a career in cybersecurity, here are some reasons it may be a good choice.
- Cybersecurity will remain evergreen: With the wave of digital evolution we have seen in the last few years, companies now put a premium on ensuring their system is not compromised. Thus, as long as the internet exists, cybersecurity will only be on the increase.
- The demand for cybersecurity experts is high: A simple search of ‘Cybersecurity’ on Indeed returns over 50,000 jobs. What does this mean? Cybersecurity skills are in high demand. According to The US Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Information Security Analyst’s, cybersecurity jobs are among the fastest-growing career areas nationally. The BLS predicts cybersecurity jobs will grow 31% through 2029, over seven times faster than the national average job growth of 4%.
- Cybersecurity analysts get fat paychecks: According to Glassdoor, a cybersecurity analyst in the US makes an average of $84,732 per year. A senior security manager can make an average of $116,958 per annum.
- You can work in several industries: Cybersecurity is a skill that is needed in every industry. While the demand is highest in fintech companies, it is not limited to that niche. You can work in any company that has a digital product be it in healthcare, governmental agencies, schools, etc. Cybersecurity opens you up to a lot of opportunities.
Who is eligible for this Cybersecurity Training course
This course is eligible for anyone willing to learn cybersecurity. The training will be from scratch so you can always follow along from the beginning. It is, however, recommended to understand the basics of computers and the internet from a high level.
Why Choose H2k Infosys for your Cybersecurity Course
- H2k Infosys provides 100% job oriented cybersecurity testing training online to individuals and corporate teams..
- We offer complete solutions for Cybersecurity tools.
- Our QA training is instructor-led, Face 2 Face, True live training.
- We incorporate Real-time project work in our Cybersecurity training which helps our students gain practical, hands-on experience.
- Our faculty has many years of experience in the field.
- During our Cybersecurity training, we conduct several mock interviews to help you gain the confidence to face real interviews.
- After completion of the course, we assist you in preparing your resume.
- We provide you with recruiter driven job placement assistance.
- Introduction to SOC Analyst
- Network Architecture
- Computer Networks and its types
- IP addressing and Classification
- OSI and TCP/IP Model
- TCP and UDP Protocols
- TCP Handshake
- Authentication and Authorisation
- Encryption Encoding and Hashing
- Principles of Information Security
- Security Definition
- List of common port numbers
- Cyber Kill Chain Model
- Cyber Security Frameworks
- Introduction to Devices
- Web Application Firewall
- Web Proxy
- Email Gateway
- Antivirus and EDR
- Email Gateway and Email Security Solutions
- Active Directory
- Introduction to SIEM
- SIEM installation
- SIEM Architecture
- Aggregation, normalization, Correlation
- Logs and Events
- Understanding logs, various formats
- Event Collection and Event Correlation
- Correlation Rules
- SOC Workflows and Playbooks
- Incident Management
- Incident Response
- Introduction to Incident Management Tools
- Use cases Handling
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Indicators of Compromise
- Identifying Indicators of Compromise
- Importance of IOC’s
- SOC Actions required on IOC’s
Top companies love hiring our candidates
This cyber security course has to be one of the best out there. Training is hands-on. I easily practice with what I have learned. Super amazing instructor as well.
I enjoyed H2kinfosys Cybersecurity training. I got to understand how a lot of things about CyberSecurity and can take up freelance projects just after 3 weeks in class. I would recommend this training for anyone who wants to learn cybersecurity.
I joined H2kinfosys cyber security course and it has been a great experience. The instructor is very knowledgeable and patient to answer every question. I feel I have learned so much from the classes in a short time.
H2k Infosys cyber security training is absolutely top-notch. I learned so much about building securing architectures even with no prior coding experience. I would recommend this course for any beginner who wants to master cyber security.
I just completed the H2kinfosys cybersecurity course and am glad I enrolled. The training taught me a lot about securing systems and processes on the web. I just recently got my first gig on Upwork based on the skills I got from the training. Thank you H2kinfosys.
I would recommend this course for anyone who wishes to learn Cyber security. The training is project-oriented with lots of hands-on sessions. The instructors are also very experienced and are always available to answer our questions.
This cybersecurity course is just what I needed. I have tried to learn cyber security from YouTube but it felt so difficult to understand. It is just unbelievable how this instructor simplifies concepts and makes cyber security interesting to learn. I would recommend this.
I just enrolled in this Cyber security course two weeks ago. I am amazed at how easy learning Cyber security can be. Even with no tech background, I understand classes and also get to do assignments on my own. Kudos to H2kinfosys for this wonderful course.
This has to be one of the best Cyber security courses out there. The instructor is so knowledgeable. He explains with so much patience and clarity. I am so loving my classes and would definitely recommend this to my friend who also wants to learn Cybersecurity.
Joining H2kinfosys cybersecurity course is one of the best decisions I have made in 2022. And I am glad I made it early. I now have a digital skill in high demand and can take freelance projects in cyber security remotely.
Please submit your contact details to attend free live demo class.
After enrolling, you will get access to our Learning Management System. You will have access to materials, class notes, videos, quiz, forums etc.
Yes, Assignments are from real live projects. Assignments are key to understand the course.