WHAT IS QA?
QA stands for Quality Assurance. Software QA Engineers (or Software Testers) make sure websites and mobile apps work as expected. They search for errors and bugs and report them to the development team. All tech companies require QA Engineers to prevent issues and guarantee high-standard outcomes. Quality Assurance training is a platform and is mostly a domain independent job. Candidates from non-IT backgrounds can take the online QA course and achieve a successful career in IT. There are no pre-requisites for the QA Testing Training. Anybody with the basic computer skills can do the course. All you need is willingness to work, attention to details, and written communication skills.
WHY CHOOSE QA TESTING?
Our graduates’ salary range
Companies have already hired our graduates
QA job openings as of today
1. Say hello
Consult with your Career Advisor and finish the enrollment process, don't forget to inquire about financing options. Begin your path toward a prosperous career in Quality Assurance.
2. Learn & practice
Join live training. Ask questions, enhance new skills with hands-on assignments and improve your skills
Gain real-work experience to feature in your resume and in job interviews.
4. Resume building
Our resume-building service will help you improve your resume and LinkedIn profile and prepare for job interviews
5. Mock Interviews
Mock interviews are a great way to practice and prepare for an upcoming job interview. include video tutorials, interactive exercises, and simulated interviews
6. Job search
Use our proven job hunting tactics and navigate the employment market effectively with your mentor
Resume & LinkedIn optimization
Make your resume and LinkedIn profile stand out by showcasing your skills and experience to potential employers and increase your chances of getting hired.
Proven job search guidance
Avoid mistakes and utilize our tried-and-true job search techniques to navigate the job market efficiently and effectively.
Mentorship and support
Ask any questions, increase your confidence, receive tips and advice. Your mentor will guide you until you secure a job, and an additional month following.
Job interview prep
Get every interview question right by practicing and receiving feedback from your mentor with our mock job interview practice
- Module 1: High-level test cases will be discussed as per the sprints
- Module 2: Leftover presentations will be completed + test cases review
- Module 3: Test cases review and corrections + Q&A
- Module 4: Tools will be introduced and downloaded accordingly if required
- Module 5: Test execution + Defect triage for sprint accordingly
- Module 6: Q & A on test execution
- Module 7: Data validation-DB testing
- Module 8: Simple queries will be shared and answers will be discussed
- Module 9: Sprint 2 work will be shared accordingly
- Module 10: Test cases on sprint 2 will be taken
- Module 11: Test case review of sprint 2
- Module 12: Execution of sprint 2 + Defect triage
- Module 13: Sprint 3 work will be shared accordingly
- Module 14: Execution of the sprint 3 + Defect triage
- Module 15: DB joins will be introduced and queries will be shared to solve
- Module 16: Solution for join queries will be taken with explanation
- Module 1: High-level test cases will be discussed
- Module 2: Leftover presentations will be completed + Test cases review
- Module 3: Test cases review and corrections+ Q&A
- Module 4: Tools will be introduced and downloaded accordingly if required test execution+Defect triage
- Module 5: Q&A on test execution
- Module 6: Data validation-Database testing
- Module 7: Simple queries will be shared and answers will be discussed
- Module 8: Database joins will be introduced and queries will be shared to solve
- Module 9: Solution for join queries will be taken with an explanation
- Module 10:Webservices concept will be introduced
- Module 11:Test cases on database and Webservices
- Module 12:Unix and log files details will be explained
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM EST
Course Price @
Top companies love hiring our candidates
Priya is an excellent, dedicated and very patient lady. For the beginners, I would say she is the best instructor.
Ms.Priya is an excellent trainer!!! She is the best tutor I had ever seen. Very thorough subject knowledge, extreme patience, ready to help anytime and anyone from any background can learn QA with full confidence if you get her as your trainer!!! MS.PRIYA IS THE BEST EVER!
I thank H2k Infosys and priya for giving the best knowledge of QA. Priya your the best. she has helped us in every step. Thank you once again. she was so patient during her all sessions. I like the way she explain and its so clear.
I thank H2k Infosys and priya for giving the best knowledge of QA. she has helped me in every step. she was so patient during her all sessions. I like the way she explain and its so clear.
Read 1000's of trusted reviews on Facebook, Google and Trustpilot.
This is a 5-day session where we discuss the importance of the domain (regarding the healthcare) in the qa’s position.
- Domain information—-how it puts an impact of having domain-based knowledge for interviews and knowing the business of the project that students will be working on.
- What type of app we might work with–patient portal//dental portal//ER services…. Discussion on this and functionalities related to it.
- How to narrow down the testing phases…How to categorize the testing strategy and how to come up with the test data for the FSD.
- How to write the test cases……How to take the right approach in writing the high-level test cases and how to execute according to the priorities.
- How to look for defects and will answer all the interview qs based on the healthcare domain from the students.
This is a 5-day session where we discuss the
Importance of the domain (regarding the banking)
In the QA’s position.
- Intro on the banking domain — how its putting impact in the current market by making all online
And easily accessible around the globe.
- Discussion on the application type—mortgage//money transfer//money market//…….
Try to analyze the importance of tester in these apps.
- Testing techniques on being crisp with the numbers as banking is all about numbers….
Coming up with the functionalities to work with along with its
Specifications and security features.
- Writing the test cases and seeing the high-level approach under the banking app.
- Executing//looking for defects and interview qs base don banking domain will be discussed.
Please submit your contact details to attend free live demo class.
Yes , H2k Infosys courses are “One Time Pay, LifeTime Access”. Student can rejoin live classes up to one year. Class videos are for life time access.
Register / Login to www.H2kInfosys.com ,select the course and pay OR call us on USA : +1- 770-777-1269
After enrolling, you will get access to our Learning Management System. You will have access to materials, class notes, videos, quiz, forums etc.
Yes, Assignments are from real live projects. Assignments are key to understand the course.
The classes are Instructor-led, Live Online classes where you will have face-to-face interaction with your Instructor. Recorded class videos are provided for life time access.
Yes. At the end of the course, student will receive course completion certificate.
Yes. You can also refer your friends to get discount and referral bonus.