We provide 100% job oriented salesforce developer certification Training with real-time project work to gain experience.
Salesforce Developer Certification course overview:
Our Salesforce training for the developer position at H2K Infosys is to help our learners become experts in analyzing company processes, building CRM workflows, developing codes for businesses, customizing applications for various businesses, collaborate with other teams to code customized, scalable processes for different organizations.
This course is best suited for all Salesforce Developer positions across all industries, for designing and developing business workflows and converting business requirements into solutions that suit them.
We aim to mold our learners into technically-adept, self-motivated, strong-willed professionals who are capable of making a mark in the field.
Additionally, our Salesforce course for developer role helps our learners to appear for the Salesforce Developer certification 401 exam from Salesforce.com
What is the role of a Salesforce Developer?
Salesforce Developer is a key role that plays an important part in building various applications for businesses. So, what is Salesforce? For starters, Salesforce is the world’s top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform developed by Salesforce.com with the goal to bring the customers and the businesses on a single platform.
Apart from the two integral parties, it also brings together the various departments into the account such as marketing, sales, service, marketing, finance, IT, customer service, feedback section which essentially strengthens the relationship between the customers and the business.
So, what does a Salesforce Developer do?
Although each organization has its own set of roles and responsibilities defined for a Salesforce developer role, their typical duties involve:
- Salesforce developers build, test, and implement all the software needs that are required for a business. This includes coding, configuring, configuring, installing, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting the software development process and delivering it within the set timelines.
- Working closely with businesses, analyzing the data, building complex CRM solutions to provide unparalleled value to businesses, etc. It also includes mapping the business requirements to Salesforce functionality.
- Another important role of a Salesforce developer to keep the security breaches within the company at bay.
- They create technical plans and strategies for other departments and IT teams. They are proficient in addressing company-wide issues and ensure the smooth running of all business processes.
- They also conduct workshops for the benefit of other teams in the business to bridge the gap between the customer needs and the existing system.
How can one become a Salesforce Developer?
A Salesforce developer is a professional who should have a complete understanding of the Salesforce suite of products, combined with the working experience on the platform. The developers are usually hired by the Salesforce clients or customers to help them customize the platform to their specifications.
Contrarily, the Salesforce developer can be a programmer hired by Salesforce to provide software solutions to their customers on the Salesforce platform.
They typically use tools such as Apex, Visualforce, and frameworks like Lightning Component for app development.
So, how to become a Salesforce Developer?
To answer this big question, first, let’s see the essential skills that can help you become a Salesforce developer.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Coding knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Eye for detail
As the long list of roles and responsibilities of a Salesforce developer are already discussed in the above section, a certification program can ease your path to become a Salesforce Developer effortlessly. A good online training program with certification can help you develop the needed skills to become a Salesforce Developer.
At H2K Infosys, Salesforce Developer certification training is conducted by industry experts who have been working on Salesforce for a substantial number of years. Our course can assist you in getting placed in the top organizations.
However, going forward if our learners wish to appear for the Salesforce certified developer certification exam, our course acts as a perfect medium to assist you in that direction.
What are the career prospects for a Salesforce Developer?
- Over 200,000 small and large companies have adopted Salesforce across industries to improve their business and customer satisfaction.
- According to a Gartner study, SaaS CRM solutions will be adopted by 80-85% of the companies by 2025.
- The CRM market especially in software solutions is likely to grow at a rate of 14% annually.
- According to a Forbes report, the CRM market share is expected to reach 24.6% by 2021.
- Salesforce Developer's average salary for a Salesforce Developer is > $110,000 per annum according to a popular job portal.
Salesforce is currently the best CRM solution in the market and one of the most happening cloud computing platforms. Intending to provide exemplary service to the customers, Salesforce has already taken a big leap to integrate with AI and contemplating to combine the benefits of data science and big data technologies, moving forward.
How can Salesforce training help?
At H2K Infosys, the aspirants get exposed to the standard curriculum which is designed to meet the current expectations and demands of potential employers.
The real-time projects and the assignments included in the curriculum help our learners achieve application knowledge which will essentially help them not only in cracking the interviews but also at the workplace.
That said, various reasons why Salesforce certification is recommended for a successful career are:
- Salesforce certification training boosts your current knowledge in your niche in every aspect of the business like sales, customers, services, support, with the help of a data-driven approach.
- The certification helps our learners get complete command over the cloud computing concepts.
- If you are currently working on the Salesforce platform, the certification adds immense value and advantage to the employer. It enables an increased number of projects coming your way, keeps you updated, not to mention the improved monetary benefits.
Who is eligible for Salesforce certification?
Our Salesforce training is open for all the professionals who aspire to become CRM professionals and cloud computing. However, the following profiles are more common enrollees:
- Siebel professionals
- Developers working on other CRM products
- Professionals who are hoping to switch to the cloud-based computing platform
- Beginners who have a clear goal to becomes Salesforce developers
- Programmers in Java, C#, and other languages and anticipate to stay updated.
What are the prerequisites for enrolling for the Salesforce course?
At H2K Infosys, we do not require any specific prerequisites for enrolling for our Salesforce Developer training. However, programming knowledge, familiarity with SQL, and HTML concepts are desired.
For Salesforce certification cost at H2K Infosys, contact us at +1-770-777-1269 or email us to email@example.com.
Salesforce Developer course highlights
- INTRODUCTION TO SALESFORCE FUNDAMENTALS
- LEARNING DATA MODELING AND MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
- DEVELOP UNDERSTANDING OF LOGIC AND PROCESS AUTOMATION
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF DEVELOPING USER INTERFACE
- PERFORM TESTING
- DEBUG AND DEPLOYMENT TOOLS
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time Zone
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time Zone
Course Price @
Top companies love hiring our candidates
I have joined Srinivas Salesforce Developer classes. It was very productive. him teaching ability is excellent. It was very easy to understand. he was very helpful for all the students.She is not only a good Instructor but also a very good person and he was like our friend. We shared all of our questions to her very easily, without any hesitation. It was very easy to follow her instructions in the class as he taught very clearly and confidently. I extremely fortunate to have him as our Teacher.
I have been taking online Salesforce Developer course by H2k Infosys by Mr. Srinivas since last 3 months. He is very patient and very knowledgeable instructor. He clarifies all doubts and teaches the topics in organized way. I would highly recommend him to others.
Srinivas is an amazing Salesforce Developer coach, I learned a lot from his classes and would be interested in advanced Salesforce Developer classes. He helped me solve all my coding issues. His materials are surely helpful. Thanks Srinivas for everything. I will miss your classes.
Please submit your contact details to attend free live demo class.
Yes , H2k Infosys courses are “One Time Pay, LifeTime Access”. Student can rejoin live classes up to one year. Class videos are for life time access.
Register / Login to www.H2kInfosys.com ,select the course and pay OR call us on USA : +1- 770-777-1269
After enrolling, you will get access to our Learning Management System. You will have access to materials, class notes, videos, quiz, forums etc.
Yes, Assignments are from real live projects. Assignments are key to understand the course.
The classes are Instructor-led, Live Online classes where you will have face-to-face interaction with your Instructor. Recorded class videos are provided for life time access.
Yes. At the end of the course, student will receive course completion certificate.
Yes. You can also refer your friends to get discount and referral bonus.