H2K Infosys is offering Selenium WebDriver online training and the best part is that, it is online Course. You can learn WebDriver in the comfort of your home and at your own time.
About Selenium training course
- Our extensive 40+ hours of Selenium Online Training cover both basic and advanced topics to help you become an expert Selenium Test Automation Engineer.
- By joining our Selenium online training, you will be proficient in WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Remote Control, and Grid.
- You will also be learning Build Tools (Maven), Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins), and Repository Tools (GitHub) which also help in learning the DevOps.
- Latest frameworks like Page-Pattern and Cucumber frameworks.
- We provide you with assignments, training material, selenium tutorials and recorded videos for a complete learning experience.
- Our Instructors are working professionals who give you real world knowledge and examples, and are the best in their field.
Who is this course for?
- Selenium Online Training is for Students/Non-IT beginners who wish to start a career in IT industry as a Selenium Automation Engineer.
- Programmers who have the added responsibility of running tests.
- If you are switching career from Manual Testing to Automation Testing.
- Quality Analyst who need formal training to be proficient and stand out from the competition.
- You do not have a Computer Science degree and you wish to start a successful career in IT.
- You want to increase your Income Potential. The Average salary for a Selenium Automation Engineer is $58K to $111K. The National Average in the United States is around $81K per year.
What does a Selenium Test Automation Engineer do?
The Test Automation Engineer designs, builds, tests, and deploys effective test automation solutions. The Selenium Test Automation Engineer generates test cases using Selenium, enhances the test cases, debugs test cases and does defect tracking and reporting.
Selenium course highlights
- Our Selenium Courses is designed to make you proficient in Selenium.
- We provide Instructor-led live online class.
- in Selenium WebDriver online course, you will learn what is Automation Testing and the need for Automation Testing.
- You will be introduced to the four components of Selenium (IDE, RC, Grid, and WebDriver).
- Our experienced Faculties will teach you about elements, identifying elements using name, firebug, IE developer tools, XPath, CSS, etc.
- You will learn about Selenium IDE concepts, commands, writing test cases in WebDriver, work on Eclipse, Java Programming Language, how to write code in WebDriver, Junit methods and Automation characteristics.
- You will have an overview of build tools (Maven), Continuous integration tools (Jenkins) repository tools (GitHub) and framework concepts.
- Our Technical Team will help you in installing tools like Eclipse, IDE, Firebug, Jenkins, GitHub, Maven etc.
- These tools also help in learning DevOps.
- The students can select a web application, prepare scenarios, and develop page-pattern (hybrid) framework.
- We also offer Ruby cucumber – framework.
- Cloud Test Lab to practice on software tools to gain hands-on experience.
- Students get lifetime access to the Selenium course, Training Material, and Recorded Videos.
- We provide guidance on Interview and Resume Preparation.
- Unlimited mock interview sessions to gain confidence.
- Convenient Class timings on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Our Demo Sessions are absolutely free so you can decide before enrolling in our training.
Selenium Interview Questions and Answers
Top companies love hiring our candidates
I have been attending Selenium classes taught by Sonal @ 9 pm. I had zero knowledge of Java and Selenium when I started the course. The way she has been teaching the classes in small chunks was really helpful. She teaches in a paced and very effective manner. I am glad I took classes with Sonal. Thank you, Sonal!!
I'm currently attending Selenium classes with Ms.Sonal. She is a best instructor i have ever seen. She has depth in knowledge in Selenium. She explains every topic very well and has lot of patience and her way of teaching is very good.!!!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HER!!!
Mr. Srinivas is very good tutor, he explains things in detail. He replies to the mails clearing our doubts. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn selenium.
As i have no experience in IT, I am one of the lucky ones that got the chance to attend the Selenium class by Mr. Santosh. he is the best instructor I have ever seen. He has depth knowledge in Selenium. He encourages students (calling friends) to ask questions during the class & explains all the concepts with real time examples and interview questions. His classes are very interactive, you need not have to wait till the class ends to ask your doubts. I would highly recommend Mr. Santosh for automation classes.
Outstanding training provided by Mr. Santosh for the Selenium Course.Extremely happy with the way the training course is progressing. He explains each and every concept very well by giving lot of examples. He is very clear in his communication. Never felt Selenium was so easy, Very thankful to Mr. Santosh for making it simple and understandable. Would definitely recommend this training for those who is aspiring for job opportunities in Selenium.
Santosh is very good instructor for Selenium course. I really liked him. He is very organized and very knowledgeable.
Sheik Farid Ahamed
As i was taking Selenium WebDriver automation training from Santosh Kumar i would highly recommend to take a class with him. He is a great tutor. He is very detailed oriented and anyone could understand his teaching. His teaching technique is really great. I appreciate his patient/tolerant.
- A 64-bit operating system like Windows 7 or later.
- Browsers – Firefox,Chrome,IE
- Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 (the 3rd generation).
- 8 GB of RAM or more.
- Java JDK(Java Development Kit) – 1.8
- Eclipse for Java Developers-Latest Version
- Selenium JAVA Libraries – Latest Version
- Java Programs are written in Eclipse IDE which helps in compilation and execution of the programs.
- Eclipse helps in creation of Java and Maven projects.
- Handling Tabular Data in a WebPage
- Modular Framework
- DataDriven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page Object Model
- TestNG Java Framework
- Object Repository
- Connection to MYSQL
Please submit your contact details to attend free live demo class.
Yes, H2k Infosys courses are “One Time Pay, LifeTime Access”. Student can rejoin live classes up to one year. Class videos are for life time access.
Register / Login to www.H2kInfosys.com ,select the course and pay OR call us on USA : +1- 770-777-1269
After enrolling, you will get access to our Learning Management System. You will have access to materials, class notes, videos, quiz, forums etc.
Yes, Assignments are from real live projects. Assignments are key to understand the course.
The classes are Instructor-led, Live Online classes where you will have face-to-face interaction with your Instructor. Recorded class videos are provided for life time access.
Yes. At the end of the course, student will receive course completion certificate.
Yes. You can also refer your friends to get discount and referral bonus.