We thank you for investing in our program. We try our best to ensure that our students have a rewarding experience while they undergo training with us, be it an instructor-led live online program or an in-class program.
Enrollment cancellation/ Refund request terms and conditions:As with any online purchase, there are terms and conditions that govern the Refund Policy. Any requests for refunds will be accepted in accordance with below mentioned guidelines:
- H2K Infosys reserves the right to postpone/ cancel any classes or change the location of an event because of any technical reasons, insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events like flood, earthquake etc.
- If a course is cancelled by H2K Infosys, a 100% refund will be made to the students.
- If a refund is requested by a student prior to the beginning of the course, a 100 % refund will be processed.
- If a refund is requested by a student after the start of the course, within the first two classes and before the start of the third class, a refund will be processed after deducting a 10% administrative fee.
- If a refund is requested by a student after the start of the course and after the third class, no refunds will be processed.