United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Trainings
For everyone - Any part of the World
Quick Test Professional (QTP) Training | HP UFT Online Training Course Details
Are you looking for an advanced HP QTP (now UFT) course that can distinguish you in the test automation circles? Your search ends here.
Automation is a branch of Software Testing QA projects that is highly technical, needs great levels of problem solving and analytical skills. It is more than just a programming language expertise or tool familiarity. It is an entirely different thought process altogether. It is to think like a developer, tester, and designer/architect all at the same time. Quick Test Professional is a functional test automation tool.
- It uses VB scripting as a programming language.
- It is a commercial, object based and supports technologies such as Web, Java .Net, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Web Services, etc.
- It is the perfect software that paves the path for successful automation projects and their delivery.
- Using QTP tests can be created, debugged, finalized, executed (any number of times) etc.
- Integrates with Test Management tools to make the overall testing process easier
- It also lets the testers have the flexibility in terms of the way it supports various automation frameworks like Keyword driven, data driven or any other custom frameworks
- Provides a lot of scope for modularity and reusability which are very important for an automation project’s success
- Test scripts can be created easily by novices and experts. Experts often use descriptive programming to avoid the dependency on AUT’s availability.
Our Advanced QTP online training course focuses on:
- Live facilitator led class that is focused towards mastering the basic to advanced level concepts of HP UFT (QTP).
- Core Automation concepts – why, how, when, what etc.
- Programming basics and best practices using VB Scripting
- Practical Automation Project planning and framework designing
- Guidelines on how to choose Test scripts for automaton
- Achieving maximum reusability using HP UFT for maximum return on investment
- HP UFT certification orientation
- Descriptive Programming and its scope
- Study material to make the learning experience complete
- Resume, job and interview guidance
- Recorded session to make reviewing easy
- Hands on assignments for thorough understanding of concepts
- Practical real time examples
HP UFT = HP QTP (Functional Automation Testing) + HP ServiceTest ( WebService API Testing)
Best in market
I didn't know basics when I started, but the way trainer explained I am very confident about my Testing skills now.
- Course Highlights
- Interview Questions
- We discuss about the real time project domains in Banking/Financial, Telecom, Supply Chain Management, CRM, Health care and other domains.
- More H2Kinfosys training Advantages
QTP Course Overview
- Basic QTP Course Topics
- Benefits of Automation
- Benefits of Manual testing
- Introduction to QTP
- Main stages of QTP
- Plan / Create / Enhance
- Record and playback
- How to understand the Results, Report Results
- Key word view and expert view etc...
- How to understand the VB Script etc. (Discuss more details about VB script in last session of QTP)
- Students have to practice above topics then we start the following
- SystemUtil.Run() function to bring the application windows or web. Also discuss
- About other VB built functions in QTP.
- Object Repository (Types of Object Repositories will be discussed)
- Data Driven Test
- After student practice this, we can explain about how to import the excel
- Sheet and read the data from excel sheet.
- Data Table - Importing Excel Sheet, Database Connection from QTP
- Two types of repository
- Check Points: All types of Check points
- Actions: Calling actions from the existing actions, splitting actions etc.
- Parameterization in actions:
- Regular Expressions
- After practicing by students, Faculty will start teaching below Topics.
- Regular expressions is added while inserting checkpoint for text
- How to Enhance the VB Script, write functions and call the function in another script.
- Batch Runner
- Multiple scripts can be run from batch runner
- Connecting QTP with Quality Center. How to integrate Quality center with QTP
- Descriptive Programming: VB Scripting
- Without recording, how to write the script, how to resolve the run time errors.
- QTP Interview Questions.
Advanced Quick Test Professional (QTP) Training Course Details:
- Overview of Test Automation
- Overview of QTP Automation Testing
- Preparing to Use QTP
- Preparing to Automate the Test
- Prepare a simple test by record and play back
- Recording modes – context sensitive, low level and analog
- Test result analysis
- Licensing Mechanisms
- Object Repository, Object Recognition & Types of Object
- Object Identification
- Managing Object Repositories – Shared Object Repository, Implementing and Inserting Shared Object Repository. Releasing Objects
- Smart Identification – Base Filter and Optional Filter Properties.
- Virtual Objects & Regular Expressions
What is Checkpoint in QTP/UFT ?
How to add Checkpoints to a Test ?
Types of Checkpoints in QTP/UFT
Standard CheckPoint in QTP/UFT
Text Checkpoint in QTP/UFT
Text Area Checkpoint in QTP/UFT
Bitmap Checkpoint in QTP/UFT
- Image Checkpoint
Database Checkpoint in QTP/UFT
Accessibility Checkpoint in QTP/UFT
XML Checkpoint (From Application) in QTP/UFT
XML Checkpoint (From Resource) in QTP/UFT
- Using Regular Expressions for a checkpoint
- Running and Analyzing a test with checkpoints
- Verifying whether a checkpoint has passed or failed.
What is Output Value Checkpoint in QTP/UFT
Types of output Value Checkpoint
- Environment Variables
- Step Generator
Actions in QTP/UFT
Types of Actions in QTP/UFT
Creating Actions in QTP/UFT
Nesting Actions in QTP/UFT
Renaming Actions in QTP/UFT
- Exception Handling – Script Debugging concepts [Step Into, Step Over, Step Out, Watch variables, command, breakpoint, debugger viewer, error object]
Use of Recovery Scenarios
Steps to Recovery Scenarios in QTP/UFT
When to Use Recovery Scenarios in QTP/UFT
Defining Recovery Scenarios in QTP/UFT
How QTP/UFT identifies An Object
Splitting Actions in QTP/UFT
What is the Use of Recovery Scenarios
Object Repository in QTP/UFT
Local Object Actions in QTP/UFT
- Integration of QTP and QC
- Design Test data
- Datatable concept
- External sheet concept
- Environment variables concept
- Access Database
- Usage of test data in scripts using all the above approaches
- Logging Results:
- Reporter. ReportEvent method and modifying QTP Standard result format
- Logging results in notepad using scripting
- Logging results in excel using scripting
- Establish Database connection
- VB Script and its usage
- Subs, Functions, Classes, Reusable Components
- Creation of above and association with QTP Script
- Creation of functions using: QTP and notepad.
- Library file concepts and usage in QTP Script
- Descriptive Programming
- Programming Standards
- What is Test Automation Framework?
- Why do we need Test Automation Framework?
- Types of Test Automation Frameworks
- Linear Framework
- Modular Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Overview of BPT
- Differences between different frameworks
Mr.Sam: Masters in Computers - PHD and QTP and Loadrunner certified, SAP Testing
Mrs.Mona: Masters in Computers
Mrs.Swetha: Masters in Computers.
Mr.Kumar: Masters in Computers
For more videos or any other details Reach Us.