United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Trainings
For everyone - Any part of the World
Quick Test Professional (QTP) Training | HP UFT Online Training Course Details
Are you looking for an advanced HP QTP (now UFT) course that can distinguish you in the test automation circles? Your search ends here.
Automation is a branch of Software Testing QA projects that is highly technical, needs great levels of problem solving and analytical skills. It is more than just a programming language expertise or tool familiarity. It is an entirely different thought process altogether. It is to think like a developer, tester, and designer/architect all at the same time. Quick Test Professional is a functional test automation tool.
- It uses VB scripting as a programming language.
- It is a commercial, object based and supports technologies such as Web, Java .Net, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Web Services, etc.
- It is the perfect software that paves the path for successful automation projects and their delivery.
- Using QTP tests can be created, debugged, finalized, executed (any number of times) etc.
- Integrates with Test Management tools to make the overall testing process easier
- It also lets the testers have the flexibility in terms of the way it supports various automation frameworks like Keyword driven, data driven or any other custom frameworks
- Provides a lot of scope for modularity and reusability which are very important for an automation project’s success
- Test scripts can be created easily by novices and experts. Experts often use descriptive programming to avoid the dependency on AUT’s availability.
Our Advanced QTP online training course focuses on:
- Live facilitator led class that is focused towards mastering the basic to advanced level concepts of HP UFT (QTP).
- Core Automation concepts – why, how, when, what etc.
- Programming basics and best practices using VB Scripting
- Practical Automation Project planning and framework designing
- Guidelines on how to choose Test scripts for automaton
- Achieving maximum reusability using HP UFT for maximum return on investment
- HP UFT certification orientation
- Descriptive Programming and its scope
- Study material to make the learning experience complete
- Resume, job and interview guidance
- Recorded session to make reviewing easy
- Hands on assignments for thorough understanding of concepts
- Practical real time examples
HP UFT = HP QTP (Functional Automation Testing) + HP ServiceTest ( WebService API Testing)
Best in market
I didn't know basics when I started, but the way trainer explained I am very confident about my Testing skills now.
- Course Highlights
- Interview Questions
- We discuss about the real time project domains in Banking/Financial, Telecom, Supply Chain Management, CRM, Health care and other domains.
- More H2Kinfosys training Advantages
QTP Course Overview
- Basic QTP Course Topics
- Benefits of Automation
- Benefits of Manual testing
- Introduction to QTP
- Main stages of QTP
- Plan / Create / Enhance
- Record and playback
- How to understand the Results, Report Results
- Key word view and expert view etc...
- How to understand the VB Script etc. (Discuss more details about VB script in last session of QTP)
- Students have to practice above topics then we start the following
- SystemUtil.Run() function to bring the application windows or web. Also discuss
- About other VB built functions in QTP.
- Object Repository (Types of Object Repositories will be discussed)
- Data Driven Test
- After student practice this, we can explain about how to import the excel
- Sheet and read the data from excel sheet.
- Data Table - Importing Excel Sheet, Database Connection from QTP
- Two types of repository
- Check Points: All types of Check points
- Actions: Calling actions from the existing actions, splitting actions etc.
- Parameterization in actions:
- Regular Expressions
- After practicing by students, Faculty will start teaching below Topics.
- Regular expressions is added while inserting checkpoint for text
- How to Enhance the VB Script, write functions and call the function in another script.
- Batch Runner
- Multiple scripts can be run from batch runner
- Connecting QTP with Quality Center. How to integrate Quality center with QTP
- Descriptive Programming: VB Scripting
- Without recording, how to write the script, how to resolve the run time errors.
- QTP Interview Questions.
Advanced Quick Test Professional (QTP) / UFT Training Course Details:
- What is automation
- Automation in AGILE world
- What is automation
- Automation in AGILE world
- Manual Testing vs Automation.
- What are good automation test scenarios
- Advantages of Test Automation.
- Benefits of Automation testing.
What is automation
- What are the pre-requisites
- When to start automation
Automation Testing Development/design Process
- Understand the project and scope
- Understand AUT and Prepare UFT
- Identify automation test scenarios
- Create framework
- Create scripts
- Enhance scripts
- Debug scripts
- Run and result analysis
- Report bugs
- Prepare report
UFT basics: Key Elements of QTP UFT IDE:
- Views and importance
- Licensing Mechanisms
- Nodelock license
- Floating license
Understand actions and its importance:
- External actions
Parameter types and its importance:
- Data table Parameterization
- Local and Global sheets
- Design time data table
- Random Numbers
- Environmental Parameters
- Defining, modifying and associating environment variables.
- Loading Environment file during run-time.
- Action parameters
Capture runtime data:
- Output values
- Run time data table
- Adding wait statement
Adding Exist statement
- Sync method
- Start transaction
- End transaction
- handle dynamic objects
- Customize test results
Data table methods
- Add sheet
- Delete sheet
- Get sheet
- Row count
- Import sheet etc…
Inserting/Removing Break points.
Step by step execution
- Standard Checkpoints
- Bitmap checkpoints,
- Text/Text Area Checkpoints
- Page checkpoint
- Image checkpoints,
- Content check
- Accessibility Checkpoints
- Sample application
- How to invoke the application
What is web service?
- Different kind of web services
- Import a Web service
- Build a Web service test
- Integrate data into a test
- Use multiple data sources
What is Rest service?
- Create a REST service test
- Run a REST test
- Assign data to REST method
- Introduction to Recovery Scenarios.
- When to use Recovery Scenarios.
- Defining Recovery Scenarios.
- Recovery Scenario Manager.
- Managing Recovery Scenarios.
- Associating Recovery Scenarios to your Test.
Types of Object in UFT:
- Test Object.
- Run Time object.
- Utility objects.
- Automation objects.
- Shared OR/ OR manager
- Scripting based on OR
- Smart identification
- Add the objects to OR manually.
- Object Spy.
- Managing Object Repositories.
- Merging Shared Object Repositories.
- Associating Shared Object Repositories to a Test.
- Static DP
- Property ó value
- Dynamic DP
- Description object
- low level
- Insight recording
- Input and output
- Arrays, Date and time functions
- String functions
- Control statements
VB script objects
- File system objects
- Excel objects
- Dictionary objects
- Database objects(database checkpoint)
Automation Object Model
- Coding standards
Types of frameworks
- Linear framework
- Data driven framework
- Keyword driven framework
ALM and UFT Integration
Practice on the framework
Mr.Sam: Masters in Computers - PHD and QTP and Loadrunner certified, SAP Testing
Mrs.Mona: Masters in Computers
Mrs.Swetha: Masters in Computers.
Mr.Kumar: Masters in Computers