United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Training
For everyone - Any part of the World
QA Online Training | Quality Assurance Training
Why to choose QA course to start career in Information Technology?
Quality Assurance course is a platform and to a certain extent domain independent job. If you are new to Information Technology field, Software QA Testing is the best option to choose because of many reasons current IT Job market. Reports suggest that close to 1,20,000 QA professionals will be required in Testing every year.
Global Information Technology is spending trillions of dollars yet 40% of the investments failed to deliver the expected returns because of failure to TEST the software and shortage of qualified software Quality Assurance Test Engineers.
Why choose H2K online QA course?
H2KInfosys, LLC is a unique Online Training Center dedicated to provide QA online training and onsite training to corporate teams and individuals.
We offer complete solutions for Software QA testing Tools including Manual Testing Training, Quality Center, ALM, SQL Testing, UNIX Testing, Linux Testing Training, Automation Testing Training, Performance Testing, Mobile Apps Testing, ETL Testing, WebServices Testing, SOA Testing, SAP Testing, Mainframe Testing and more with Cloud Test Lab to worldwide customers with 100% job placement assistance.
The willingness to learn and Keenness to explore are the only prerequisites for a successful tester. candidates from non IT background can take the online QA course and achieve a successful career in IT.
- Beginners will succeed in improving out of the box thinking skills and Find new job in QA Testing (Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Performance Testing, WebServices | SOA- SoapUI Testing, UNIX, SQL Testing, ETL Testing, Mainframe Testing, SAP Testing, Mobile Apps Testing etc.
- Existing QA Testers can find a better job in Software QA Testing and move ahead in the career ladder
QA Training by Software Testing Professional from H2Kinfosys with live projects and job placement assistance.
H2KInfosys, LLC is a unique Online Training Center dedicated to provide QA Testing Training online and onsite training to corporate world and individuals. H2KInfosys places a superior value to meet the current Job needs while focused on outstanding customer service and cutting-edge technology.
Faculties for Software QA Testing: Training Class:
H2K Infosys faculties have many years of experience in Software Quality assurance and Testing. They are experts in multiple domains like Mobile applications, Banking, Finance, Telecom, supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), Healthcare, insurance, hospitality, Medical, Salesforce etc.
Online QA training Course Content covers many topics. Please read below information for the course syllabus and highlights of Software Testing course.
Student achievement after completing Software Testing course?
Online QA training Course Content covers many topics. Please read below information for the course syllabus and highlights of Software Testing course.
Priya is a very Excellent knowledgeable Instructor and she is very patient when answering our questions. I really like this way of Teaching. I have a very confident to work in QA. Thank you H2K Team.
- Course Highlights
- Model Resumes
- Interview Questions
- Key benefits from H2KInfosys to become a Software Quality Assurance Test Analyst.
- A) Excellent Training in Latest technologies.
- B) Work on real time projects.
QA Testing Training on Banking Domain
QA Testing Training on Health Care Domain
QA Testing Training on CRM Domain
QA Testing Training on Telecom Domain
- C) Build a good resume with the projects worked.
- D) Resumes Reviewed by experienced qa testing professionals
- E) As many as Mock Interviews
- F) Daily everyday Group discussions.
- G) Market the resume, prepare for how to talk to the vendors and client HR.
- H) Prepare well before interview, ready for face to face interview.
- I) Student will be successfully land into the QA tester job.
- We at H2KInfosys in the market from several years and we know the key to success to become a QA Test Engineer.
- Our Experienced faculties prepared qa training courses, manual testing training, automation testing training and performance testing training course syllabus.
- H2KInfosys provides 100% Job Oriented Instructor Led Face to Face real time Live online Software Training with Cloud Test Lab to practice on Software Tools and real time Project work sessions to get hands on experience to become a Software QA Test Engineer.
- We assist you on how to prepare resume and after student prepare resume, one of h2k team member will review the resume to make sure the resume has all required technical words and responsibilities for Software QA Tester.
- Part of QA Tester Training, H2K Infosys conduct Mock Interview sessions weekly twice to prepare student for real time interviews.
- Software QA Testing training, H2KInfosys conducts daily student group discussions to improve communication skills and build confidence to talk in real time office meetings about QA Testing.
- H2KInfosys also assist students on how to find Job as a QA Tester.
- Live classes provide more interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
- We provide detailed presentations and soft copy of materials.
- H2KInfosys qa training is Practical oriented and Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools and Real Time project scenarios.
- H2KInfosys deployed the Software testing tools in Cloud Test Lab to practice on software tools from any part of the world.
- Student will pay onetime fee and repeat, re-attend classes multiple number of times until student is comfortable with every topic. This feature is helpful to students who are new to I.T. Field.
- At student convenient, Student can repeat Weekend or Weekday batches and review the topic multiple times.
- Quality Assurance training and placement assistance is more than 85 hours. Huge course content.
- At H2KInfosys, Faculties discuss about the real time project domains in Banking/Financial, Supply Chain Management, Telecom, CRM, Health care and other domains.
- We provide Recorded Videos for every class to review before and after the live class.
- The teaching methodologies, software tools and the qa testing training course topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
Software QA Testing Training Course Highlights
NOTE: For detailed course syllabus for each module click on Syllabus tab
Module SQA - 1:
- What is QA Testing?
- Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC
- Software Testing Life Cycle - STLC
- What is Software Testing?
- Manual Testing Training covers from basics to advanced concepts
- Quality Assurance Tester job role
- QA Testing Metrics
Module SQA - 2:
- Types of Testing
- Testing Methodologies, Software Testing process
- Agile Development and Testing, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC) - Difference between Waterfall and Agile model
- How to develop and execute test cases based on domains like financial, mobile phone companies, insurance companies etc.
- How to write test plan
- RTM - Requirement Traceability matrix
- Defect Life Cycle
- Home works and Off line student reviews
- Domain based examples.
- Roles and responsibilities of QA tester, Business analyst, programmers and technical architects and other team members in software development.
Module SQA - 3:
- HP ALM - Application Life Cycle Management tool for Test management , Requirements, test plan, test cases, test lab and defects module ( HP Quality Center)
Module SQA - 4:
- What is Linux Operating System and UNIX? Backend testing and Validating logs etc.. in Linux.
Module SQA - 5:
- Database Testing using SQL queries using Toad or any other SQL interface.
Module SQA - 6:
- Automation Testing Training with HP UFT = HP QTP for Automating UI, backend functionality plus HP ServiceTest ( API Testing ) for Automating WebServices.
Module SQA - 7:
- Performance Testing with HP Loadrunner | Load Runner
Module SQA - 8:
- Review Manual Testing, Automation Testing, QC etc. and sample resume prepartion and resume marketing.
Module SQA - 9:
- SOA Service Oriented Architecture
- Web Services Testing on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using SoapUI Tool
Module SQA - 10:
- Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP Testing.
- SAP Testing Training
Module SQA - 11:
- Mobile Application Testing on iPhone Testing, Android Testing.
Module SQA - 12:
- ETL stands for Extract, Transfer and Load, ETL Testing training and Data warehousing Testing Training
Module SQA - 13:
- Live Project work session Banking / Healthcare
Module SQA - 14:
- Mobile Application Testing
Module SQA - 15:
- ETL Testing
Topic wise QA Testing Training Course Details:
|Module SQA - 1||Manual Testing|
Software Quality Asurance (SQA)
Session - 1
Detailed information about SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle.
Software Development Methodologies - V-Model Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Sprint, User Stories etc.
Business Requirement Document (BRD)
Roles and responsibilities of business analyst, developers, technical architects, qa testers, configuration management team, end users, clients, project managers, qa lead, qa manager.
What is Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing?
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
|Types of software Applications, Windows based, web based etc.|
|Session - 2||Types of Testing, Unit testing, functional testing, integration test, Regression Test, System Testing, Smoke Testing, Data Driven Testing|
|Black Box Testing and White Box testing, UAT testing|
|what is Backend Testing and Data Driven Testing? Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing,
Browser compatibility Testing, External Interface Testing and
Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Unit Testing, HA Testing, Security Testing, Cross browser testing,
Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Performance Testing.
Validation vs Verification
While teaching QTP, Automation Testing, we can discuss more on Data Driven Testing.
This can be done manually also but when we discuss while doing Automation testing with multiple sets of Data, student can understand the advantage of doing data driven testing.
While Teaching “LoadRunner” we discuss different type of Performance Testing types like Stress test, Load Test etc.
|Practice - Group Discussion on types of testing|
|Session - 3||QA Tester Role - Software Testing Life Cycle
Understanding the requirement document and writing Test cases in Excel, Writing Test Data
|Home Assignments and also Practice sessions in class.|
|Practice - Group Discussion , Domain related discussion on Banking, Mobile/Telecom, Supply chain, Healthcare|
|Module SQA - 2|
|Session - 4||How to write Test Cases on Telecom, Health care projects, Prepare RTM and test matrices|
Review Test cases written by students.
Boundary Value analysis.
|Session - 5||How to write Test Plan, what is Objective, Scope and Strategy of the test plan|
|Entry and Exit criteria. Testing Techniques.|
|Home work Assignments and also Practice sessions in class.|
|Session - 6||Review Test Plan and Test cases.
Discuss Defect Life Cycle while teaching Quality center Defect module
What is clustering, Load Balancer, Front end, Back End, Middle ware, etc.. about Project and Application architecture, External Systems etc.
High Availability / Clustering - HA Testing (other training centers do not cover this topic)
|Module SQA- 3||HP Quality Center | HP ALM - Application Life Cycle Management|
|Session - 7||Installation instructions and resolving the Quality center installation issues on student’s computer.|
|Session - 8||HP Quality center Installation Issues.
NOTE: Discuss about Banking Domain when we write requirements.
Introduction to Quality Center. How to Manage testing Process using HP Quality Center.
Advantages of Quality Center Over Excel Sheet.
Requirements Module: Write Requirements on Banking / Finance Domain Project
|Test Plan Module: Based on the requirement write Test Plan, Test Cases and RTM - Requirement traceability Matrix.
Home work Assignments and Practice sessions in class and resolve student’s questions.
|Session - 9||Review of Home Work Assignment
Test Lab Module: Based on Test plan execute the Test cases and file Defects
|Session - 10||Defects Module:
Export Test cases from Excel sheet to Quality Center.
Export Data from Quality Center to Excel.
|Module SQA - 4||SQL - Structure Query Language|
|Session - 11||What is Database?
What is RDBMS - Relational Database Management System?
What are the RDBMS currently available in the Market?
What is SQL?
|What is Data Definition Language (DDL)
What is Data Manipulation Language (DML)
What is Data Control Language (DCL)
|Session - 12
Install and Working with Toad Tool - To execute SQL queries - Toad tool is an interface to connect to Database.
Write different types of SQL queries with examples?
|Session - 13
||Different types of SQL Functions, Arithmetic, logical, etc...
Primary Key, Foreign key constraint.
What are types of SQL Joins and Execute Joins with examples?
How to perform JOIN?
Joins, Inner Join, Outer Join, Self Join, Right Join | Right Outer Join, Left Outer Join | Left Join
SQL Groupby Statement
SQL Having clause
|Module SQA - 5||UNIX | Linux Operating System|
|Session - 14||Install tools "Putty" and Cygwin
Introduction to UNIX / Linux: What is UNIX Operating System? and Tester role in UNIX
Important UNIX commands
What is FTP? FTP Commands, FTP tools like Filezilla, WinScp etc.
FTP the files from one operating system to another.
Practice on UNIX / Linux
Interview Questions on Unix / Linux.
|Session - 15||What is shell script? VI Editor?
What is Log file?
How to ftp log files to windows OS and send it to developers to track the defects
|Module SQA - 6||HP QTP | HP UFT Training - Automation Testing|
Session - 16
|HP UFT training | HP qtp training
QTP installation By Technical support team
Installation instructions for UFT Software | QTP Software
Technical issues while installing HP QTP | HP UFT
Session - 17
Introduction to Automation Testing
QTP online training | HP UFT online training
Advantages of using UFTDifferent testing tools available in the market for automation testing
|Evaluate the tool/Selection criteria of tool , ROI
Selection criteria for the manual test cases to be automated
Overview of manual testing and automation testing
Advantages of QTP | HP UFT
|Version history of QTP | HP UFT
QTP | HP UFT new features
HP UFT license types
Quick Test Professional Add-in Manager | HP UFT Add-In Manager
|Why Record and Run settings window is required in HP UFT | HP QTP?
Open the application – invoke application SystemUtil.Run method
HP QTP | HP UFT IDE
Key elements of QTP | HP UFT
Session - 18
UFT Add –In Manager
How do I create my first test script using UFT.
HP Unified Functional Testing
|- Test planning/Create the environment|
|- Recording/Create the basic test|
|- Enhancing the script|
|- Debugging the script|
|- Running the script|
|- Analyze the Test results, and Reporting the defects|
Session - 19
HP QTP / HP UFT
|HP QTP training video | HP UFT training videos | HP Unified Functional Testing|
How to create a new test | How to open an existing test
Understanding the QTP test folder structure
Handling multiple tests/scripts in UFT
|Different objects in QTP | HP Unified Functional Testing Tool - UFT :
- Test object
- Run time object
- Object Repository Manager
How UFT identifies Objects
Object Identification mechanism
Session - 20
What is Parameterization in QTP | Data driven testing
learn qtp online | learn uft online
Learn Unified Functional Testing Tool
Importing Excel sheet
|Parameterization concept in UFT
Working with Datatable
- Introduction to data tables
- Working with data table methods
|Create a script with multiple test data , (Test the login functionality with multiple user names and passwords)
Session - 21
hp qtp online training videos
What is checkpoint in QTP
How to insert Checkpoints in UFT
What is output value in QTP
Output values in QTP | UFT
How to insert Output values in UFT?
Session - 22
|online qtp training
online uft training
How to insert Output value in UFT?
Types of Output values in UFT
- Standard Output value
- Text Output value
- Need of transactions
- Insert transactions during recording in UFT
|Working with Actions
- Non reusable actions
- Re usable actions
- External actions
How to modify Action properties
Session - 23
HP QTP / HP UFT
|online qtp training | online uft training | online training in HP Unified Functional Testing Tool
|How to associate the repositories to the test
Introduction to VB Script
- VB Script Introduction
- Data Types
- Conditional statements (IF, Select)
- Conditional Loops ( For, Do While Do Until)
Procedures – Sub and Functions
How to create vb script function in QTP | HP UFT
How to call a function in QTP
|Module SQA - 7||HP LoadRunner - Performance Testing|
|Session - 24||LoadRunner software Installation.|
|LoadRunner is an Performance Testing tool that allows you to test the performance/load of the application before, during, and after deployment. This course is designed to give you training in load and performance testing tasks. The LoadRunner Virtual User Generator (VUGen), Controller and Analysis (Report tool) will be covered in this course. You will create VuGen script to create actions and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis is used to analyze load / performance test results. You will learn to work with the graphs to display data after a test is run. All topics are supported by hands-on labs designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to load test the system using LoadRunner. You also practice on the Loadrunner to get hands on experience.|
|Session - 25||What is Performance Testing and its types, Load Testing, Volume Testing, Stress Testing and other types of testing related to Performance, Performance Testing Process, LoadRunner Components, VUGen, Controller, Analysis-Report
Types of Protocols and VUGen Script
|Session - 27||VUser Script
Run time options
|Session - 28||Controller: Manual Scenario/Goal-oriented Scenario - How to choose between the two?
Ramp Up, Ramp Down etc.., Settings, how to run the VUser Scripts
Analysis : How to analyze reports, Reports : Generate Reports (Word / HTML)
|Module SQA - 8||
Review All the sessions and Focus on CMM, configuration management and other quality controls, Resume building
|Session - 29||Manual Testing Review, Test case review, Testing methodologies like Agile, Quality Center Review of requirement module, Test Plan Module, Test Lab module, Defect Module, severity and Priority, RTM, Defect life cycle.|
|Session - 30
||Quality Standard, ISO, CMMI, Export Test Cases from Excel to Quality Center, QTP Script execution in Quality Center, Interview Questions.|
|What is clustering, Load Balancer, Front end, Back End, Middle ware, etc.. about Project and Application architecture.|
|Concepts of Configuration management, Change management, Project release documents etc.|
|Concepts of What is HA (High Availability Testing), Integration Testing with external systems.|
||QA Testing Interview questions, How to build Resume.|
|Module SQA - 10||SAP Testing|
|Session - 32||SAP Business Process
SAP Implementation Methodology
Levels of Customization
Important Transaction Codes
|Session - 33||SAP Architecture & General Access
Implementation Life Cycle
Data in SAP
Process Flows, Transactions & Tables of MM & SD Modules
Test case design
Test scenario design on
S&D module ( Sales & Distribution)
Business Process flow
Create Sales Order, Invoice, Billing and verification
Create Billing and verification
Business Process completion
|Session - 34||Tester role & test case development
|Module SQA - 11||Web Services Testing / SOA / SoapUI Training|
|Session - 35||
Why Middleware technologies like Tibco, CORBA, Message Q, IBM MQ and WebServices in a real time software project development?
Interview Questions, Practical training on WebServices Testing using SoapUI Too
|Session - 36||An XML History
XML vs. HTML
W3C and the XML Specification
XML Syntax: The Bricks Elements
Attributes vs. Element
XML Miscellaneous Well-Formed
What is XML
The Difference between XML and HTML
With XML You Invent Your Own Tags
What is an XML Element?
What is XML Schema?
What is a synchronous web service?
What is an asynchronous web service?
Exercises on Web Services Testing using SoapUI Tool
How to write test cases for WebServices Testing
Interview questions on Web Services Testing?
|Module SQA - 12||ETL Testing Training, Data warehouse Testing|
|Session - 37||What is ETL & Data Warehousing?
Introduction to Data ware house, purpose of DWH with examples
OLTP System vs OLAP System
What is a fact table?
What is a dimension table?
Fact vs. Dimension
What is star schema?
What is snow flake schema?
|Session - 38||DWH Tools (different types of dwh tools)
Types of data bases used in ETL testing
Explaining about data mapping document
|Session - 39||
Testing tools used for ETL testing
|Module SQA - 13 - Mobile Application Testing Training
|Mobile Application Testing Training session-40||Mobile application testing training advantages|
|What is Mobile Application Testing?
Differences between Mobile and Mobile application testing.
Differences between Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web application?
Complexity of mobile testing domain.
|Mobile Application Testing Training session-41||
|Mobile Application Testing Training session-42||
Mobile testing and Mobile application testing strategy
|Mobile Application Testing Training session-43||
Unique challenges in mobile application testing
Module SQA - 13
Session 44, 45, 46
Live Project work session on Banking Domain
Business Requirement Document | functional requirement document ( FRD, BRD ) review
Design and execute Test Plan, Test cases on banking / finance domain
SQL queries and qa testing activities on banking domain
Review testing test cases, find defects and STLC on banking domain project
Module SQA - 14
Session 47, 48, 49
Live Project work session on Health care Domain
Business Requirement Document - BRD on healcare domain
Test Plan, Test cases on health care domain
SQL and other testing activities on healthcare domain
Review testing process - STLC on healthcare domain project
Module SQA - 15
Session 50, 51, 52
Live Project work session on Telecom Domain
Business Requirement Document ( BRD ) review on telecom domain functionality
Test Plan, Test cases on telecom domain functionality
SQL, unix / linux, testing life cycle
Review testing process - STLC on telecom domain project
For more videos or any other details Reach Us.
H2K has Certified Professionals for QA Course Training:
Qualification: Masters in Computers with QTP and ISTQB certification.
Qualification: PHD, Masters in Computers with QTP and LoadRunner certified, SAP Testing.
Qualification: B.Tech , LoadRunner certified, WebServices Testing.
Qualification: B.Tech , Software Installation, Technical support, Mock interviews, Resume reviews, IBM Mainframe, QTP, LoadRunner .
Qualification: Masters in Computers.
Qualification: Masters in Computers, Quality Center, ALM, SQL, UNIX, Manual Testing.
Qualification: Masters in Computers, ETL / Dataware housing.
Qualification: MS. Computer Science.
“Teacher is one who brings you from darkness to light and one such teacher is Priya. She has mastered the techniques and at the same time she can simplify those and can transfer the knowledge to the students. She is very dedicated and clear in what she says. If you are looking for testing course then H2K is the place.” - Bhavuna
QA Interview Questions Topic Wise
Black Box Testing, GAP Analysis
Mainframe Testing Interview Questions
QTP Interview Questions
How to add vb script function libraries to QTP at run time.
How to send email from QTP
QA Real Time Interview Questions
QA Interview Questions with answers 2012
QA latest interview questions with answers
Interview Question for QA Tester
QA general questions and Answers
QA Interview Questions for experienced Software Tester
Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
Quality Assurance Interview questions and Answers
QA Testing Interview Questions and Answers
QA Interview Tips
Interview Questions for QA