In agile development, the focus is on developing the best product according to the needs of the customer. As a result, agile testers need to actively track their project. There are several resources available for this purpose.
Below is a compiled collection of Top Agile Project Management Tools with common features and the new download links. This comparison list includes both open-source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
Top Agile Project Management Tools and Software
Zephyr is a number one test management platform for agile teams of all sizes that provides end-to-end solutions. It provides the agility, transparency, and insights to release better software rapidly.
- JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo, and other systems can be integrated with a single click.
- Deployment Options in the Cloud, Servers, and Data Centers
- Dashboards for advanced analytics and DevOps
- There is no need for an annual agreement.
Sprint is a platform for easy management of the team and product. It allows you to keep track of your progress. This software can be used to identify blockages and how market value can be generated.
- CI/CD tools are integrated.
- This tool allows you to easily obtain product feedback.
- Allows you to interact on any device and any place.
- Allow the team to comment on improvements to coding.
The backlog is a compact project management tool designed for developers. Agile Teams use Backlog to coordinate with other teams to improve team cohesion and high-quality project delivery.
- Easy bug detection tools
- Project and subtask problems
- Git and SVN are built-in
- Gantt Charts and Burndown Charts
- Native Mobile Applications
- Available both in the cloud and on-site
4. Bug Shooting
Bug Shooting is a valuable method for both software developers and agile testing. It makes it much easier to take screenshots and link them to items in a bug tracking or issue management system for bug reporting.
- Support for Intelligent Capture Mode
- Create quality graphics by applying effects to snapshots
- Easy and quick access to commonly utilized tools
- Automatically save captured screenshots
Snagit is a well-known screenshot capture tool. It comes with a collection of powerful tools for editing, annotating, and sharing screenshots. It can also be used to send and receive screenshots.
- This agile testing platform has full-screen capturing and video editing features.
- Use an easy, responsive screen recorder to capture videos.
- Capture a webpage, record an online meeting or submit feedback via email.
JIRA is a bug detection tool used for both Agile testing and project management. This method is not only used for recording, documenting but is also compatible with the code development system.
- JIRA Query Language helps in generating fast filters with a single click
- This agile platform helps the team to be more precise and effective.
- Reporting capability provides the team with valuable input into their agile operation.
- Extensive reporting capability provides the staff with a valuable perspective into their agile operation.
- Allows the development of custom workflows of any scale that can be used to create, test, and release software.
7. Soap UI:
SoapUI is an agile test platform for service-oriented frameworks (SOA) and REST. Its feature enables web service review, activation, development, functional testing, and load testing.
- Open-Source Testing Tool
- This agile tool provides Drag and Drop Test Development.
- Makes the re-use of working test cases and vulnerability checks with only a few clicks
- Supports data-driven testing
- Multi-environmental support
- Allows service simulation
The Apache JMeter application is a free and open-source performance testing tool. It’s used to load functional test behavior and assess website efficiency.
- Ability to load and performance test a variety of applications, servers, and protocols
- Full-featured Test IDE for documenting Test Plans quickly
- This agile tool is fully portable and 100% Java-based
- Extensibility is offered by data collection and visualization plugins
- Functions may be used to provide dynamic feedback for testing or to manipulate data
- Using third-party libraries with platforms like Maven, Gradle, and Jenkins makes Continuous Integration easy
9. Selenium WebDriver:
Selenium WebDriver is a platform for automation agile testing. It attempts to imitate the actions of a real user and, as such, communicates with the application’s HTML.
- It is a simple Object-Oriented API.
- There is no need to initialize the Selenium server.
- WebDriver locates an object’s coordinates.
- It’s a simple method for Web Drivers to build keyword-driven frameworks.
Appium is an open-source, free Agile platform. It is useful for automating web apps, iOS, Android, and hybrid apps. Native applications are written using Android, iOS, or Windows SDKs.
- Easy method configuration.
- This best agile tool works for Safari on iOS and Chrome on Android, as well as the built-in ‘Browser’ function.
- Can be used to automate Native, Hybrid, and Web mobile apps.
- Facilitates programming languages such as Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, C#, etc.
- This agile testing platform enables native, hybrid, and web application testing on physical devices as well as on the simulator or emulator.
Usersnap is an Agile testing platform for web developers that helps them to capture screenshots of bugs. This tool makes it simple for testers and developers to communicate bugs.
- Compatible with all major web browsers.
- This best agile platform allows people to communicate with staff and customers.
- Doesn’t slow down the website.
- Visual bug reports with enhanced client-side error tracking are available.
- Single-page apps are supported.
12. Pivotal Tracker:
Pivotal Tracker is a platform that lets developers schedule software development projects. It is primarily focused on agile methods of development. It does, though, perform well on all sorts of programs.
- Support for active resources
- This agile platform has the option to display all projects
- Project visibility at point
- Transfer and modify several stories at once.
13. qTest Scenario:
For Agile testing, use the qTest Scenario for the JIRA plugin. It allows you to run manual and automated tests.
- Completely traceable connections between user stories, experiments, performance, and defects.
- It provides end-to-end support, from test development to execution.
- Include testing earlier in the process.
- This is the most effective agile project management tool. Increase the performance of the testers.
- Concentrate more on the end customer.
- Implement Test-First methodologies in the company.
QMetry is an agile, open-source testing platform. It helps developers to design, maintain and deploy their applications in less time. It also improves the release cycle time by adding flexibility and increased efficiency to the entire testing process.
- Create and reuse functional test cases
- collaborate closely with JIRA Capture, HipChat, & Confluence on test cases.
- This agile project management tool facilitates the systematic step-by-step development of test cases.
- QMetry Wisdom aims to improve real-time monitoring and trend analysis.
QA complete provides business-level skills. It can be used for any current software methodology, such as Agile and DevOps. It also makes it possible to connect manual and automatic tests for detection, requirements, and tasks.
- Allows priority to be given to testing efforts and to recognize high-risk problems.
- SSL and Single Sign for Improved Security.
- Determine the coverage of the test to ensure the samples are available for all requirements.
- Schedule automated testing process.
- Jenkins, JIRA, Selenium, and 40+ other tools are all integrated into this agile project management platform.
- Set up and track service level agreements.
16. Enterprise Tester:
Enterprise Tester is a website for quality and test monitoring. It is recommended by some of the most renowned organizations in the world. It provides comprehensive coverage and traceability, as well as powerful management reporting.
- Designed for the integration of JIRA & Confluence
- Provides complete coverage for requirements and faults.
- This agile project management platform allows teams to choose from project models such as Waterfall, Agile, and Cascade.
- Use the tree navigator to quickly organize projects
- Predict risks before designing test cases
- Monitor and visualize risk from project start to finish
BugDigger is an extremely useful method for quickly generating extremely useful bug reports. It facilitates the detection of bugs.
- Consistent bug reports are given.
- This is the most effective agile project management tool. It collects as much information as possible.
- Connect to a bug tracker system.
- Browser add-on that can be used by an infinite number of users.
- Annotation editor for screenshots.
- This project management platform is fast and easy to use. Collect bug reports from an RSS/Atom feed or a custom URL
It’s a JIRA Test Management platform that allows you to do end-to-end Agile testing. It is intended to assist businesses in achieving peak performance.
- Generate consistent bug feedback with a single click of a button
- Capture all relevant data
- Link a web site to a JIRA project
- Add comment attachments to Steps directly
- Instantly create defects inside steps
LICEcap records brief screen recordings in a gif so that users can upload them to their agile test management.
- Allows you to move the screen capture frame around when filming.
- Support for pause and resume recording, with the ability to insert text messages.
- Adjustable maximum recording to enable the use of a throttling CPU.
- Allows a simple frame of title, with or without text.
- Click the mouse button to record.
- Display the time elapsed in the recording.
Agile testing is version one of a testing tool. With efficient backlog management, this requirements analysis tool simplifies product planning. This tool offers a complete overview of the backlog as well as a drag-and-drop design for stakeholders.
- Streamline backlog management with a single online repository. Users may use the drag-and-drop tool to classify stories and bugs.
- Use Portfolio Items to manage business projects.
- This agile project management software enables you to classify items based on their themes.
- Provide results following the company’s objectives.
- Keeping track of all feature requests in one place.
- Assists consumers with ensuring that organizational priorities are aligned.
PracticeTest is an agile test management platform. It requires maximum exposure and monitoring of the sprint cycles and a working knowledge of the test results. A shared meeting point for all project partners to work together – such as R&D and management – for rapid and efficient releases.
- A wide range of third-party integrations with traditional bug trackers, automation tools, and stable APIs for the rest.
- Fully scalable & flexible to meet the ever-changing needs of QA teams: configure fields, images, approvals, issue workflows, and much more.
- Reuse tests and compare findings from various releases and items.
- Unique centralized filter trees-organize it and locate everything you need.
- Never operate twice—with anti-bug replications, permutations, phase parameters, and a test request.
- The agile project management software Share information with advanced dashboards and reports
- Quick technical and methodological support.