The year 2020 has changed our world to a greater extent and paved the way for more technological advancement. Due to the pandemic threats, everything is happening online, from work from home to learn from home. This situation has compelled all businesses to go online to survive in the market. People’s online interaction is increased immensely, so does the need for an app for every business. To build an app business, the companies are looking for talented developers who take care of every aspect and produce the best app to connect with their customers. To build an app, you can get numerous programming languages to choose from. You can learn and develop your own app using ASPNET and angular. If you are looking to get help in this aspect, there are numerous courses available and let us look at the best course available in the market.
Build an app with ASPNET Core and Angular from scratch
This course is available in significant learning platforms and covers everything that must be known about ASPNET core and angular. This course is suitable for beginners who want to learn app development skills from scratch. The course is entirely rewritten and re-recorded for Dotnet 5.0 and Angular 10. The course goes through everything in-depth with its 26 hours long course. The basic requirement is the primary level of knowledge of Angular and ASP.NET. Once you have a basic understanding of these two and not sure how to proceed further, this course guides you in advance to move to the next level.
The course starts from nothing and gradually teaches you how to build the API and Angular front end. And teaches you until you have a completely functional web app with linking through Linux server and IIS. The most loved thing about this course is, it demonstrates the building of an application from scratch, and every line of your code is explained in detail. The course keeps on updating, and as of now, this course is updated as of September 2020.
This is a complete project-based course that teaches you to build an application using .Net and angular. You will learn the following things through this course.
- How to set up a developer environment
- Building an Angular app and the ASPNET core Web API by utilizing Agular CLI and .NET CLI
- You will learn how to add a client-side register and login function to the Angular app
- Adding some pizzazz to your app lets you know how to integrate it with other third-party components and plugins.
- Inserting routing and securing the angular routes
- how to use AutoMap per functionality in .NET core.
- Creating an excellent looking user interface with Bootstrap
- Knowledge of uploading any images and creating an eye-pleasing gallery in angular
- Template forms & reactive forms of angular
- Filtering, paging, and sorting functionalities
- Publishing your app to Heroku without any charges
- Live messaging functionality for users and many more cool things.
Required tools you need
The course will be taught using the Visual Studio Code, a free cross-platform editor. You can use any code editor of your choice and operating system. You can use Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms to learn this course.
Course best suited for
After looking at all the features of this course, if you are wondering to whom this course perfectly suits, here is the answer. The course is very practical and comprehensive. Over 90% of the lessons require learners’ involvement in coding with the instructor. If your learning style is suited for learning -by -doing method, it is the best choice for you.