As a Full stack .NET web developer, you can build an end to end web applications from start to finish. This, indeed, is an excellent skill to have, and one that requires an immense amount of training and collection of skills. So, read on to find out how you can learn .NET core online and what are the skills needed to become a full stack .NET web developer.
Who is a Full Stack Developer?
Let us begin by understanding what is meant by the term ‘full stack developer.’ Any Web developer who gains proficiency in the front end, as well as back end web development, is designated as a Full Stack developer. So, what is front-end development?
On the other hand, back end development pertains to the server aspect of the application or the website. Here, the application or the website is developed and managed with the help of programming languages like python Java PHP and Ruby. A web stack developer or a full stack developer works in the development of the web-based applications.
What are the skills needed to become a Full Stack .NET Web developer?
In order to undergo training to become a full stack .NET web developer, you are required to have a knowledge of certain fundamentals like ASP.NET, MVC 5, front end development, Entity Framework 6, etc. You can strengthen these basic concepts by undergoing a .NET certification course online.
Once your basic concepts are there you can move on to find online learning .NET programming course that covers the following topics:
- The course must help you learn how to extract the core use cases from the given requirements.
- It must enable you to become confident enough to build an application, right from scratch to finish, in a proper fashion.
- The course should also teach you how to utilize Entity Framework code-first workflow for building a model.
- You should learn how to use CSS for building impressive user interfaces.
- The learning program should also help you build skills for designing RESTful APIs by using ASP.NET web API.
- As with any other full stack development learning course, you must learn to improve the overall usability of the applications you have designed and created.
- Most importantly, you should learn how to write code that is maintainable, robust, and clean to understand. You should also learn how to refactor the code you have written and how to version your code with the help of TFS.
- The program should also teach you to implement best practices with respect to security.
- Be mindful of selecting a program that helps you understand the importance of implementing clean and be covered architecture while creating web application old writing programs.
- Last, but not least, learn how to write automated tests with respect to unit and integration testing requirements.
This list is not exhaustive. It contains the necessary topics that your .NET web developer course must cover. Over and above this, be careful to select a course that is designed to suit your qualifications, career growth path, financial budget, time, and schedule requirements.
As a full stack developer, you can become uniquely capable of handling multiple Web Development requirements. This helps organizations save up on the cost of hiring different resources for front-end and back-end Web Development requirements. Hence, a qualified full stack .net web developer is always in high demand amongst small, medium, as well as large businesses. Therefore, it is a good idea to learn .NET web development and have a clear view of the career path that you want to take in the future as a full stack .NET web developer. Make sure that you carry out your own research before finalizing the online course.