Terms StatementThe following are the terms of H2K Infosys Online Software Courses. The students/participants desirous of taking up the course are advised to READ the terms carefully and adhere to the same during the online course program.
Software Downloads, Installations
- H2K Infosys provides students the complete details of how and from where to download the software, Installation Instructions, Class Videos, other Materials, Mock Interviews and much more. All these information will be provided as and when the payment is made.
- Trail versions of software are provided and we recommend everyone to download the software from related sites like HP, Java etc. H2k Infosys is not liable for the software.
- Remote access will be provided for 1st time enrolled students until the course completion.
Refund Policy:We at H2K Infosys provide lot of information, access to live class videos, soft copy of class materials to attend the classes. Once the customer made the payment, therefore cannot accept refunds.
Your utmost cooperation, support will be highly appreciated. H2KInfosys will NOT refund the fee paid. If required based on case to case, the fee will be transferred to other courses.
Course Repeat Instructions
- If any student wishes to repeat a particular course, such student(s) need to make a requisition for the same. Such requisition can be made on the following link... http://www.h2kinfosys.com/index.php/h2k-request-form-to-repeat-the-classes
- No calls for the course repeat request will be entertained. This is for the simple reason that we need to validate your valid email id.
Class Timeline - Rescheduling
- The classes schedule may go beyond the allotted timelines since participants could pose several questions, which need to be answered appropriately.
- At times, classes could also be cancelled due to technical reasons or unforeseen circumstances. H2K Infosys will make sure such cancelled classes are covered up in the next classes.
Course Syllabus, Value Added Out-of Syllabus Questions
- H2K Infosys ensures that all the aspects of the courses, the syllabus as published on our website for each and every course are covered up by our Faculty.
- Our past experience has shown us the participants come up questions that aren't covered under the topics published or outlined in the course. Our experience faculty will walk that extra mile and try to answer each and every question participants ask and meet their requirements.
Guidelines to Attending online WebEx / Webinar sessionsJoin GoTo Webinar / WebEx
Please READ CAREFULLY and follow the below guidelines to get the BEST of our Online Courses:
We tried to cover all aspects to ensure you all, the participants' issues and concerns are addressed. In case we missed a point or two, please send across an email to email@example.com and we will consider the points raised and ensure we address them.
- Existing Students who repeat classes:
- Students who are repeating the classes please enter your login name as:
- Z-FirstName LastName: with valid email id. Example: Z-Rao Tambareni
- The reason we use (Z) in front of the name is we can sort the names
- New Students:
- New students can join with "FirstName LastName - New" with valid email id. Example: Rao Tambareni - New
- Be Punctual:
- Being punctual and on time is extremely important to ensure smooth functioning of the class.
- Therefore, the participants have to ensure they join the class @8:25, when actual class starts @8:30
- In the event a participant is unable to login on time or missed the topic, the participant can always repeat in next class in other batch or cover the same in the recorded version.
- Kindly avoid making a request to the trainer to repeat the topic if participant join late.
- Repeating the same topic in the same class unnecessarily drags the class with the same topic causing undue concerns to the other participants, triggering numerous complaints from them.
- This also causes extension of timeline set for the course
- Ask Relevant Queries:
- Please allow the trainer to continue to explain a topic and you may ask questions, when the topic is completed. Kindly avoid interrupting in the midst of a topic.
- When the trainer is explaining, say, a topic on regression testing, you may ask questions related to the topic being explained. Please refrain yourself asking questions unrelated to the topic, say for example questions on system integration testing, which is totally unrelated.
- This enables the trainer and you all, the participants to stay focused on the subject being taught.
- The trainer will ensure all questions are answered and cover all doubts, when everybody is on the same page.
- Queries on chat box:
- We understand that there could be occasions, when you may find it difficult to raise your voice or unable to connect with the trainer during class hours.
- Keeping this in view, we have provided you a very easy facility to key-in your questions in the chat box.
- The trainer will be happy to answer them in the chat box.
- And please ensure you send your queries on the chat box to everybody, so that other participants could also benefit.
- The repeat students can ask questions at the end of the class or at the end of the topic.
- In the event the question is not answered in the chat panel, kindly un-mute the phone and ask the same.
- Even if this fails to get your answers, please list all questions and email them to the faculty.
- And as a last resort, you are always welcome to contact this email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Though we hope you don't have to resort to the last option, we will ensure all your questions are answered at the earlier occasions.
- We do all this to make sure we meet all your requirements and you get the best out of our online training program.
- Mute your MIC / Phone:
- Our experience has shown that students face problems in hearing out the trainer as students fail/forget to mute the phone/MIC.
- The moment you join the Webinar/WebEx, we request you to mute your MIC/Phone immediately.
- In case if you are unable to do, please take help from the trainer or other participants.
- Our sole goal, aim and objectives are to offer quality, unhindered and the best online software courses and help you shape a better future for YOU.
Your utmost cooperation, support will be highly appreciated. GOOD LUCK.
In Your Success
Team H2K Infosys