APPIUM Automation Testing
H2K Infosys is offering APPIUM Automation Testing and the best part is that, it is online Course.
About APPIUM Automation Testing Course
This training can be taken by anyone with knowledge on manual and Automation Testing.
Knowledge on any automation tool is an added advantage.
APPIUM Automation Testing Course Syllabus
1. Appium Features
2.Appium Internal Architecture
1.Installing Android Studio & Java
2.Configuring Syatem variables
3. Configuring virtual devices for running tests
4.Download Node.js and install appium via npm
6.Configuring Appium java client jars for front end execution.
1. Android App download for practice.
2.What are desired capabilites? How to tal to appium Server.
3.Invoiking Android Driver-Creating base program
4.Execution of Appium first program on Mobile native APP.
5.UIAutomator too usage-Inspection of elements
1. Automating App UI using Xpaths and test attributes
2.Appium API's for UI interation with Id's and class names.
3.Handling multiple objets of apps with indexes..
4.AndroidUIAutomator usage in identifying objects of apps
1. Practice exercise on Gestures
2. Continuation on Gestures automation
3.Automating Android key events with Appium
4.Miscelleanous key events handling with appium
5. Invoking app with package activity
1. Configuring real device to system for running appium tests
2. Exercise on real device-Native APPS automation
3. Desired capabilites for real device execution
4. Important things to know when executing on - emulator device
5.Mobile Browser Configuration setup for Appium Tests
6.Mobile Browser Configuration setup for Appium Tests
7.Practice and write automation test cases
1. Identifying frames from Html view
2.Element Hidden or Invisible-How to validate
3.Writing Generic functions to Identify Frames/Windows
4.Example Demonstrating Multiple Frames
5.Handling Auto suggestive dropdown options
6. Exception handling.
1.Hybrid Apps features and ways to test them
2.Views switching Mechanisim
3.Example on Hybrid App handling
1.TestNG Installation and Setup in Eclipse
2.TestNG Basic Annotations role in desigining Framework
3.TestNg Annotations in depth
4.Importance of TestNG Prerequiste Annotations
5.Importance of TestNG xml file in Framework
6.Including and excluding the Testcases from Execution with TestNG xml file
- Excel API Methods explanation
- Program for Retreiving data from excel
- Program for Updating data back to excel
- Code download on Excel API
Java first program basic
Java program principles
Classes, objects in Java
Strings in Java
Introduction to Arrays
Single dimensional and Multidimensional arrays usage
Examples of Arrays
Access modifiers basics
inheritance , polymorphism concepts
What is Xcode? Install Xcode
Validating IOS Simulator and Downloading Java
Installing Eclipse IDE for MAC
Downloading Appium/Selenium Jars
IOS Testing Introduction
Setting up IOS App and Appium Desktop on MAC
IOS Driver Invocation with Desired capabilities
Running IOS first Automation Testcase
Registering Sauce Labs Account for running IOS Apps on cloud
Automating Safari Browser in Iphone with Sauce Cloud
Getting Safari Browser objects with Useragents,Desired Capabilities for Safari on IOS