Business Process And Management
Business Process And Management Certifications
About Business Process And Management Course
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Department Heads
- Intermediate-level Professionals
- Entry-level Professionals
- New College Graduates
- New High School Graduates
- Aspiring Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Department Heads
Business Process And Management Course Syllabus
- Who are you and what are you about?
- Designing your organizational structure
- Introduction to operations management
- Understanding financial terms and budgeting
- Getting the right people in place
- Getting your product together
- Building a corporate brand
- Marketing and selling your product
- Planning for the future
- Ethics 101 and leadership essentials
- Building a strong customer care team
- Training employees for success
- Learning organizations
- Peter Senge’s learning disciplines
- What leadership is and is not (including servant leadership)
- Kouzes and Posner’s five leadership practices
- Core skills
- Understanding the trust cycle and building trust
- Managing change
- SWOT analysis and problem-solving
- Giving effective, constructive feedback
- Building good relationships
- Define negotiation.
- Use key success strategies.
- Apply different negotiation approaches.
- Establish rules that lead to effective negotiation.
- Effectively prepare the research that is required to negotiate, including your BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Set limits.
- Maintain composure when things get heated.
- Collaborate and foster cooperation.
- Remain focused.
- Keep an open mind.
- Decide what kind of relationship we wish to foster.
- Use additional resources and expertise.
- Keep an open mind.
- Create a sustainable agreement.
- Incorporate everyone’s perspective
- Gain consensus.
- A need for succession planning
- Define a succession planning
- Identifying resources and analyzing risks
- Defining roles, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information and forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Defining conflict
- Types of conflict
- Benefits of conflict
- Costs of conflict
- The role of anger in conflict
- The five stages of conflict
- The LECSR tool
- Setting norms and rules
- Seven steps to ironing things out
- Using mediation and facilitation
- Confrontational facilitation
- Managing differences collaboratively
- Asking questions
- Listening skills
- Non-verbal communication
- Problem Solving Tools
- Managing anger and stress
- Stress management techniques
- Stress management through Positive self talk
- Conflict as communication
- Benefits of confrontation
- Preventing problems
- Getting focused
- Dealing with anger (yours and others)
- Dealing with problems
- The three-step conflict resolution model
- Changing yourself
- Why don’t people do what they are supposed to?
- De-stress options to use when things get ugly
Interview questions not provied yet
Sample resumes not provied yet
H2K Infosys - IT Training & Placement Assistance
Rated 4.8/5 based on 198 customer reviews