H2K Infosys provides job oriented Database Testing online training through experts of software testing.
Want to enhance your testing skills and looking for scalable and secured database testing training solution?
Today’s technology environment is critical and applications all complex with technology arrivals. It effects the whole functionally and database in a great way. We have established with the view of satisfying the needs of growing IT market by offering online training to the course seekers. Our course seekers have strive great success in their career with our advanced qa software training and explained tools and techniques in this process. From the inception to till now we’ve trained and delivered very qualitative QA testers with our professional software testing training. Our courses are accessible from anywhere from the world with required technical instruments. Database validation is an important issue for organizations and it is creating demand for database testing professionals with technical skills. QA testers enhancing their skills by joining on data base online testing training to improve their testing skills and apply the skills in practical assignments. Database testing is performed to validate many issues like:
- Data mapping
- Validation of atomicity, consistency, isolation and durability
- Data integration
- Validation of business complex rules
Our expertise trainers will give you exposure on how to perform backend testing and analysis of the results with expected outcomes in a sophisticated way. A person with minimum knowledge of dealing SQL testing is an added advantage to learn database testing in an easy way. Our course curriculum covers the topics about basics of database testing, SQL queries and different types of database testing. There will be per-structured formulation of course structure of theoretical and practical assignments in a balanced way. All of our users are provided with SQL features to write effective test cases for database maintenance to avoid the data corruption. We arrange interactive sessions with instructors and technical support team to clarify the doubts in training methods and methodologies. This online qa testing course able to learn below topics of database testing in a simple manner:
- What is database?
- What are the objectives of database?
- How do you define database objectives?
- What are SQL commands and uses?
- What is database testing?
- How to do structural database testing?
- How to do functional database testing?
- Customized course curriculum prepared by top professionals
- Comprehensive testing check list for better output
- More examples for each topic in relation to real world scenario
- Check list to generate test cases in easy formats
- Certified testing professionals as instructors
- Virtual labs for test practices
- Case studies and white papers with examples from corporate companies
- Extended support after the training period
- Very affordable and cost effective fee structure
Database Testing course details:
- Database concepts
- Basic SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Testing with SQL
- Using SQL in Scripting Languages
- What is Database Application?
- Testing the Application vs. Testing the DMBS
- Back End vs. Front End Testing
- QA’ ing Data
- Who is responsible?
- What should be test in the Database?
- Knowledge required for the Database Tester
- Database Testing Phases
- Database Testing Methodologies
- Structural Database Testing
- Functional Database Testing
- SQL Coding Standards
- what you need to know
- SQL Basics : Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Using the select Statement to Test data
- Using the insert Statement to generate Test data
- Testing for application accuracy using the Update and Delete Statements
- Testing for basic data integrity using Constraints
- Joining Tables
- Using SQL Queries for Data Verification
- How Concurrency Issue affect data accuracy
- Database Objects
- Stored procedures
- User Defined Functions
- Database schema tests
- Database and devices
- Tables, Columns types, defaults and rules
- Keys and indexes
- Stored Procedure tests
- Individual Procedure tests
- Integration tests of procedures
- Trigger tests
- Testing Update triggers
- Testing Insert triggers
- Testing Delete triggers
- Integration tests of SQL server
- Checking data integrity and consistency
- Test back end via front end
Please fill the contact form, we can email you the details.