H2k Infosys is a foremost online training portal that pioneers in providing job oriented Ruby Cucumber online training.
H2kinfosys is a foremost online training portal that pioneers in providing job oriented Ruby Cucumber online training with job placement assistance. Enhance your skills and knowledge with our comprehensive course and rise in your career faster.
Cucumber is a software tool that computer programmers use for testing other software. It runs automated acceptance tests written in a behavior-driven development (BDD) style. Cucumber is written in the Ruby programming language. The official website for cucumber is - https://cucumber.io/
Agile has helped us move away from creating upfront precise requirements into working with smaller pieces of ideas, but we still have a huge amount of waste with lots of discovery and misunderstandings late in the process, even in short sprints.
A key problem BDD is meant to improve is the communication between people working in the problem domain and in the solution domain. BDD is meant to create and grow a common area of understanding between the two domains, to create a common language across stakeholders for a project.
Cucumber is the most popular and successfully implemented solution for BDD for your project. Its not required to be said, that there is being witnessed a swift transition from the traditional test cases to BDD approach to test design, thus knowing Cucumber has become inevitable for people in testing profession,or those who wish to make one.
Ruby is known as a tester’s programming language. It is extremely easy to pick up ruby for people coming from a non programming background. Rather ruby was created keeping in mind the human and not the computer. Ruby is a pure object oriented language, brining a lot of support for real time applications. There is vast usage of Ruby in testing, development, networking, web application etc.
The course is designed for professionals who want to learn BDD as testing techniques and wish to apply it on QA.
The following professionals can go for this course:
- Testing Professionals
- QA Team members
- Software Development Engineers In Test
- Team leads and managers.
Why should I do the Ruby Cucumber course with H2k Infosys?
- H2K Infosys Trainings are instructor led real time live online, onsite training.
- Duration of the Cucumber training is 40 hrs.
- Live class videos are recorded for students to review the class.
- We have competitive syllabus, as per the current job market.
- Pay one time, Access Lifetime to the Ruby Cucumber course videos, course content and live classes.
- Technical support to install the software on student’s computer.
- H2kInfosys has a Test lab deployed on cloud for practice.
- Live online test for each topic.
- Technical blogs are available for further increasing your knowledge base.
- After the training, unlimited mock interviews are conducted.
- Guidance will be provided on how to build resume and resume review by technical experts.
- H2K Infosys also provide job placement assistance.
- Ruby Introduction
- Installing Ruby
- Installing Devkit
- Ruby Editor
- Ruby – IRB
- Programming basic concepts
- Ruby Data Types
- Ruby Variables
- Ruby Operators
- Control Structures
- Loop Structures While and For
- Regular Expressions
- Files and IO
- Exception Handling
- Understanding OOPS
- Proc and Lambda
- Handle XML
- Handle excel
- Handle Databases
- What is BDD
- Why Cucumber?
- Cucumber installation
- Cucumber framework flow
- Introduction to Cucumber Gherkin
- Gherkin Keywords
- Revisit Regular Expression
- Feature File for a sample scenario
- Creation of Step Definition File
- Results and Reports
- Introduction to Real Time Project
- Creation of feature file
- Creation of Step Definition File
- Result and Report
- Demo of web service
- Brief on SOAP Protocol
- Test Web service using BDD and ruby Gem
- Setting Java and Eclipse into System
- Installing and Setting Cucumber Plugin
- Creating Feature File and executing it for the Web Application
- Different kinds of error which you can encounter
- How to solve them
- Good resources to read
- Open Forum
Interview questions not provied yet
Please fill the contact form, we can email you the details.