United way of Atlanta
Now H2kinfosys proudly announcing that we started a partnership with "United way of Greater Atlanta" organization to help homeless veterans on IT training.
Our Students Review
H2kinfosys - Best IT Online Training
Rated 4.7/5 based on 988 reviews
Vibha & BigHelp
"We're very happy for being a part of Vibha & Big Help Organizations."
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
QA DEMO on Every
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Every Tuesday & Thursday @ 9:45 pm EST.
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
Cassandra Online Training | Cassandra Training Course USA
100% Job Oriented - Instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Trainings
For everyone - Any part of the World
Cassandra Online Training Course Details
About the Cassandra training from H2K Infosys
The Cassandra online training course from H2K Infosys is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills to become a successful Cassandra Developer/Administrator. In-depth knowledge of core concepts will be covered in the course along with implementation on a industry use-case.
Caasandra Online Training - FREE Demo Class
Why learn Cassandra ?
Cassandra course leads all the NoSQL Systems based on the recent analysis done. All the biggest systems/Data Clusters across the world use Cassandra. It is probably the most stable NoSQL storage when the volumes of data are the highest.
Who should go for Cassandra Course?
Today, NoSQL has become the default storage system for all big data applications across the various industries across the world. Cassandra is probably the most stable and most widely used NoSQL systems in the world. Cassandra has become a must-know technology for the following professionals:
- Analytics professionals
- BI /ETL/DW professionals
- Data Analysts, Data Scientists
- Project managers
- Testing professionals
- Software developers and architects
- Graduates aiming to build a successful career around Big Data
Cassandra Course Objectives
By the end of the course, you will:
- You will be able to understand the NoSQL landscape and ability to differentiate various popular NoSQL Systems.
- Understand Cassandra Architecture and Internal processes.
- Understand the elements of Cassandra Database.
- Learn the art of Data Modeling using Cassandra.
- Ability to monitor, manage and maintain a Cassandra Cluster and Cassandra nodes.
- Understand the importance of integration of OLAP and OLTP Systems and applications of the same.
- Introduction to Cassandra File System and Hadoop integration.
- Introduction to Cassandra Query Language.
- Design and implement a time series application using Cassandra as the Database.
- Course Highlights
- Model Resumes
- Interview Questions
Why should I do the Cassandra course with H2kInfosys?
- H2K Infosys Trainings are instructor led real time live online, onsite training.
- Duration of the Cassandra training is 40 hrs.
- Live class videos are recorded for students to review the class.
- Life time access to the training videos.
- We have competitive syllabus, as per the current job market.
- Faculties has experience on Cassandra projects and U.S.A project experience.
- Pay one time, Access Lifetime to the Cassandra course videos, course content and live classes.
- Technical support to install the software on student’s computer.
- H2kInfosys has a Test lab deployed on cloud for practice.
- Live online test for each topic.
- Technical blogs are available for further increasing your knowledge base.
- After the training, unlimited mock interviews are conducted.
- Guidance will be provided on how to build resume and resume review by technical experts.
- H2K Infosys also provide job placement assistance.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?You can learn Cassandra, irrespective of your IT background. While basic knowledge of Core Java and SQL might help, it is not a pre-requisite for learning Cassandra. Cassandra supports multiple languages and any basic programmer can learn and work with Cassandra.
How will I execute the Practicals?For the practicals, we will help you to setup H2K Infosys Virtual Machine in your system. The detailed installation guides are provided in the LMS for setting up your environment. In case your system doesn't meet the pre-requisites, you will be provided remote access to the H2K Infosys cluster. In case you experience any issues, our 24*7 support team will be happy to assist you.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a sample project where you will be using Cassandra, Java to build a Time Series Application.
Cassandra Course SyllabusModule 1
- Getting Started With Cassandra.
- New Problems which can’t be handled by traditional RDBMS
- Tradeoff between Consistency, Availability, Partition Tolerance (CAP theorem)
- What are the different solutions available?
- What is Cassandra?
- Use-Cases for Cassandra
- Cassandra Features – Tunable Consistency, P2P Architecture, Elastic Scalability, Col Orientation
- Demo Application using Cassandra
- Understanding Cassandra Data Model
- Understand what database model is.
- Understand the analogy between the RDBMS and Cassandra Data Model.
- Understand the following Cassandra database elements:
- Column Families
- Super Columns
- Indexes in Cassandra
- Primary and Composite Keys and their limitations
- Design Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra
- Materialized Views
- Valueless Columns
- Aggregate Keys
- Understanding Cassandra Architecture
- Learn about the System Keyspaces
- Learn about internode communication such as Peer to Peer structure as well as Gossip Protocols
- Learn how Cassandra detects the failures in the nodes and repairs it
- Learn about Anti Entropy and Read Repair
- Learn about the Memtables, Sstables, and Commit logs
- Hinted Handoffs
- Bloom Filters
- Manager and Services
- Creating Sample Application
- Identify challenges faced by RDBMS
- Identify various possible available solutions
- Identify the rational behind choosing Cassandra
- Understand how data modelling differs in Cassandra from traditional relational databases
- Understand how queries are used to design Cassandra data model
- Apply Cassandra data modelling to various use cases
- Create the application which would involve creating various data elements you learned about in Module 2
- Perform batch updates and search column families
- Overview of the whole project specifying how Cassandra solved the problem which was laid out in the beginning
- Configuring, Monitoring, Maintenance and Tuning Cassandra Learn about various options of configuring Keyspaces and Column Families
- Learn about various Cassandra Replacement Strategies
- Learn about Replication
- Learn about Partitioners
- Learn about Snitches
- Learn about configuring Cluster
- Learn about Security
- Learn about Monitoring Cassandra Cluster
- Learn about Cassandra Maintenance
- Getting Ring information
- Basic Maintenance
- Load Balancing
- Decommissioning and Updating nodes
- Learn about Performance Tuning
- Data storage, Reply timeouts
- Commit Logs, MemTables, Caching and Buffer sizes
- Integrating Cassandra with Hadoop
- Learn what is Hadoop
- Learn Hadoop Disribution File System
- Learn how to work with Map Reduce
- Learn Tools like PIG and HIVE
- Learn PIG and HIVE interaction with Cassandra
- CRUD Operations in Cassandra
- Learn about Reading and writing data in Cassandra
- Learn about Cassandra API (Thrift)
- Learn about Slice Predicates
- Learn Data Definition Language (DDL) in Cassandra
- Learn Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements within Cassandra
- Learn to execute CQL scripts from with in CQL and from Command prompt
- Learn to Create and Modify Users
- Learn about Batch Mutates and Batch Deletes
- Learn various Security configurations in Cassandra
- Learn to Capture CQL outputs to a file
- Learn to Import and Export data with CQL
Will Update soon..!!
Will Update Soon..!!
Model ResumesWill Update Soon..!!
Will Update Soon!!