United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
100% Job Oriented - instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Training DevOps Online Training
DevOps Online Course Details
DevOps Online Training Course - FREE Demo Class
DevOps Online training course is a complete study of DevOps Concepts and Tools. The course topics include introduction to Devops, Implement Automated Installations and Deployments, Understand Performance tuning aspects and basic Security for Infrastructure. Basics of Bash/Python scripting, Virtualization Concepts, Monitoring and Logging.Also we discuss some Usefull DevOps Tools and commands.
- Course Highlights
- Skill Test/Certification
DevOps Training Course Overview
DevOps Training Course Details:
- Introduction to Devops and why we need them.
- Understand Common Infrastructure Servers.
- Understand Automated Installations and Deployments.
- Understand Performance tuning aspects and basic Security for Infrastructure.
- Basics of Bash/Python scripting.
- Docker and Virtualization Concepts .
- Monitoring and Logging.
- The Useful DevOps Tools.
Module 1: Introduction to Devops and why we need them
In this you will understand what is Devops and why we need them. What they do in there daya-to-day role and what are the problems they solve. You will also learn about the various infrastructure layouts and understand Scalability and Availability.
- What is Devops?
- What they do and why we need them?
- What problems are we trying to solve?
- Making a DevOps Transition
- Identifing cultural impediments and overcoming it.
- Building Accountability and trust
- Understand the Infrastructure layouts and the challenges they pose.
Module 2: Understand Common Infrastructure Servers
In this module you will learn about the various Infrastructure Servers that are commonly deployed in an Organization. How to configure them and make them optimal.
- Understand the working of DNS Server and how it works at the Internet Scale.
- Install, Configure, tune DNS.
- Understand GeoLocation and how it works.
- Understand Web Servers like Apache, Ngnix and there differences.
- Configure Apache and Nginx for the Enterprise.
- Understand HA and Setup HA Proxy for various Servers.
- Setup NFS and Openfiler for storage presentation.
Module 3: Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
In this module you will learn about Automatic Installation of Servers, Continuos Integration, Configuration Deployments and Packaging.
- Installation of Linux Servers using PXE boot or kickstart method.
- Automatic system updates.
- Configure SVN or Git for version control.
- Configure Jenkins for Build and deployments.
- How to build an RPM package.
- Installation and Configuration of Puppet for deployments.
Module 4: Understand Performance tuning aspects and basic Security for Infrastructure.
In this module you will learn about performance aspects of the infrastructure from an enterprise perspective. We will also look at how to implement security and make our environments more secure.
- Operating system tuning concepts and what things to take care of.
- Types of Disk schedulers, there performance and use cases.
- Network tuning parameters and there impact.
- Benchmarking servers like apache Web Server.
- Understand the Security, both at the OS and network level.
- Configure Linux firewall and other security aspects for a secured environment.
Module 5: Basics of Bash/Python scripting.
In this module you will learn about the basics of scripting. For automating tasks and making things easier, we will explore scripting.
- Basics of Bash Shell like file descriptors, environment.
- Understand the basic syntax of bash scripting.
- Understand loops, conditions, return status.
- Understand and configure crontab for automating a task.
- Installation and Configuration of ClusterShell for dpeloyments on large clusters.
- Basics of Python and its comparisons with bash scripting.
Module 6: Virtualization Concepts
In this module you will learn about the basics of Virtualization. You will understand the different types of Virtualization's and there use cases.
- What is Virtualization
- Types of Virtualization
- Difference between Xen and KVM
- Installation of virtual machines using Virtualbox, Vmware, KVM.
- Understand the various components of virtualization.
- Introduction to the Cloud virtualization.
- Docker Setup
Module 7: Monitoring and Logging
In this module you will learn about Monitoring and logging. To make sure that things are working fine, we need to monitor the health of the services and also do logging to keeping a track of the avents and alerts.
- Understand logging in Linux systems and how it works for various services.
- Introduction to various logging tools.
- Understand System auditing.
- Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure.
- How to write custom plugins for Nagios
Module 8: The Usefull DevOps Tools and commands
In this we will look at various DevOps tools/commands that are needed for day-day activites. Tools are a very important part of any engineer and it makes life easier.
- Understand the Dev and Production environments in an organization.
- DevOps Best Practices
- Understand Openssl and Openssh details
- Understand rsync for backups.
- Understand Commands like:
- lsof, netstat
- Understand Virtual Memory
- free, top, vmstat, iostat, uptime
- find, screen, strace
- Disk commands like - df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk, dd
- Understand /etc/fstab, mount commands
Download DevOps Course Materials:
- We will update Soon with latest Concepts
Mr.Meganath: Masters in Computers.
H2Kinfosys Training Videos:
DevOps Training Skill Test
- We are updating latest skill test in DevOps