About H2K Infosys, LLC | IT Training, Development & Testing
H2K Infosys, LLC provides Software Training, Development, Software Testing includes manual and automation testing, Performance Tuning and Performance testing. Online and onsite software training to individuals and corporate companies anywhere in the world.
We provide best hands on online training with real time examples to make sure that the participants are able to handle real time scenarios.
H2K Infosys provides professional training services in Software QA Testing, Business Analysis(BA), Ruby, Rails, Selenium, Watir, JAVA/J2EE, Microsoft .Net technologies (C#, VB,ASP, Crystal Reports etc..), Business Objects, SharePoint, Informatica, Oracle DBA, SQL Server DBA, ASP, BRIO, Advanced Quick Test Pro, Advanced Loadrunner. IBM/Rational Test Manager, Robot, SAP (Basis, Security, XI, CRM, SD, MM, PP, HR, BI/BW, Fi/Co, SEM, SCM,) Software Training, etc. for every one everywhere in the world.
If you have a group of people want to learn at your location, we can come to your location / office to provide software training. We provide complete live online training and to support these training services, we provide software quick reference guide, step by step instructions as well as complete technical support.
It does not matter where you are located, we can provide best Hands on Training.
- We want our H2K students should be compete with others, successfully work on real time projects, That is why we provide quality training and several features to make our students technically very strong.
- Student can attend the classes multiple times. Pay only one time fee.
- We have weekday and weekend batches, Student can attend both weekday and weekend classes and listen the same topic twice during the course. It helps a lot to every student especially who are new to IT field.
- We provide required information to practice and get hands on training. Every step by step instruction to install software on your machine.
- Best part of the training is weekly Mock Interview sessions, Group Discussions, and Resume reviews and different types of questions students faced in the interviews share with new students.
- You will get the knowledge and learn from most experienced IT people.
- We provide Hands on training! We discuss about Banking, Insurance, Telecom and Supply chain domain knowledge.
- FIRST DAY CLASS IS FREE!!!!
- H2K Google group for knowledge exchange.
- If you are having any problems to practice on your computer, we will provide remote access to practice on our computer.
- Daily/Weekly assignments and review the assignments to make sure student properly worked on assignments.
- Our training process comprises of real time business scenarios to increase your knowledge and confidence level.
- Referral Bonus: If you refer your friend, relative, co-worker to our company, we will pay referral fee.
- If you refer Our QA training course, it is more than 70 hours training. Initially we cover, Manual testing, Different Testing Methodologies, SQL, UNIX, Test Director for Quality center, QTP (Quick Test Professional), Loadrunner, CMMi, Learn Six Sigma principles, General understanding of other regulatory compliance requirement (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley, HIPPA - Medical) Review the Manual testing concepts again and How to prepare professional resume. These are around 52+ hours in 6 weekends OR around 25 weekday sessions (each session 2hrs Mon/Wed/Friday) .once you ready with all these above technologies and attending few mock interview sessions, We will start teaching Rational/IBM Test Manager, IBM Mainframe Testing, SAP Testing. + Extra hours on Resume review + Additional hours on Thursdays Mock interview sessions( un limited hours, you can attend as long as you wish to improve knowledge). Some folks attend Weekend and weekday batch simultaneously to review the topic one more time while taking the course, which is going to double these total hours.
- We are pretty sure that no other training institute is providing all these features and training in Rational Tools, Mainframe Testing and SAP testing which includes along with the regular training in Manual & Automation testing.