- In order to start SQL server goto start button select Microsoft SQL Server Management studio from the sql software installed or type ssms and run command button.
- The management studio server is opened select the server type, server name (provide the same name that you have given during installation of sql) and click connect.
- Then create a database by right clicking on the database folder in the left side provide the name.
- Create the table by right clicking on the left side of the screen on tables. Provide all the field names and data types and save the table.
- Right click on the table and select option edit top 200 rows the structure of table is created.
- When the structure is created we can edit the details of the fields in the table. Likewise we can create many tables.