Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
There is always this question in the mind of the beginners – whether one should learn Python for data science. Python can be considered one of the most valuable skills you can have for a successful career in the field of data science. If you think you will choose this path, you will find a myriad of courses available online and one of the most popular is the Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp.
What you will learn through this course
This is a popular and one of the most sought-after courses of today. An ideal Data Science Bootcamp program should include – from analyzing data to applying different machine learning algorithms to starting off with TensorFlow and Spark, and more.
As a rule of thumb, the Data Science program should cover:
- How to program with Python
- How to make use of data science algorithms in order to analyze data in practical projects e.g. image recognition and spam classification
- How to use the cutting-edge tools in this field, including Numpy, TensorFlow, Matplotlib, and more
- How to apply different data visualization strategies to analyze large data sets
- How to create your neural networks and use them for deep learning
- How to create a portfolio of several data science projects and apply for a job
Should you give it a try?
You can consider going through the Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp if you think you have the following needs –
- You are eager to learn how to code developing fun yet useful projects
- You want to find solutions for practical problems with the use of data
- You want to know the process of building machine learning algorithms e.g. neural networks and deep learning
- You are already an expert programmer and now you want to suit yourself with the workflow process of data scientists
- You want to learn literally everything there is to know about machine learning and data science
Reviewing the content
An all-inclusive course should contain video lessons coupled with lectures that are easily comprehendible for beginners and has the right intensity to benefit the experienced programmers. Let’s take a quick look at the desired level of course content.
- Python Crash Course: This section should teach you the basics and some concepts for beginners, such as data types, lambdas, loops, conditional statements and operators, and more. This section will give you enough knowledge on Python so you do not have to be afraid of your present skill level in this programming language and can keep your concentration on the different machine learning concepts
- Data Analysis: This section is there to familiarize yourself with the process of data analysis that involves gathering, inspecting, transforming, cleansing, and demonstrating data so you can single out the necessary information as per your needs
- Data Visualization: You need to communicate your information precisely and efficiently with the use of information graphics, plots, and other tools. With this lesson, you will have access to a number of data visualization libraries, such as Seaborn, Matplotlib, Pandas, Cufflinks, Geographical Plotting, and Plotly.
- Machine Learning: This course should introduce you to many machine learning algorithms with instructions on theories, implementation of Python on the algorithms, and exercises with solutions. You will find such algorithms as Linear Regression, Natural Language Processing, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, etc.
Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp really is an excellent course to get better at Python data science. With this data science Bootcamp, you will be well-equipped to begin solving data science and machine learning problems.