The individuals who work in the industry, or near it, know that the craft of software development is unique and somewhat difficult in relation to different sorts of designing and developing projects. It requires the consideration and attention to detail from a team that is versatile and adaptable, and the individuals who are eager to react rapidly to changes and who will not bat an eyelid to a customer for the time being requested.
Well, Agile is simply all about that. However, not limited to the same. Nowadays, several industries like Healthcare, Finance, Production, and Information Technology are adopting Agile methodology to produce better, more customizable, and customer-centric outputs. One of the reasons for the growing universality of Agile is one of its frameworks: Scrum.
Scrum, intended for viable team cooperation on complicated software projects, is an Agile framework that is utilized to actualize the thoughts behind Agile software development ideologies. What differentiates Scrum from other Agile frameworks are the artifacts, roles, and events that it comprises, with which it uses to work.
Therefore, a career in Scrum is one of the most scalable and profitable career paths in Agile and other industries. Having said that, one of the most reliable and quickest ways to enter the industry, or grow within the same, is through Agile Scrum certification(s). There is a certain Agile Scrum certification exam for each certification, and each exam has certain prerequisites. Thus, we took the step to collect all that you may require to get your Agile Scrum Certification.
Agile Certified Practitioner
The ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) from the PMI (Project Management Institute) is for an organization’s project management experts whose associations presently use or are moving to agile practices. The Institute gives confirmation that the certification holder has true experience with respect to Agile and knows about numerous subsets of the agile approach, including Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and others.
- This Agile Scrum certification test is accessible to individuals and non-individuals, going from $385 for paper-based (for member) testing to $495 for online-based testing for non-members.
- 2.000 long hours of experience which is taking a shot at teams.
- Also, aside from the above mentioned hours, either 1500 hours of working with agile procedures or working on agile project teams or are required.
Certified Scrum Master
CSM (Certified Scrum Master) is a certification issued by Scrum Alliance which is the biggest, most well-known, and influential professional membership and accreditation association in the agile network. While this is one of the most notable courses provided by Scrum Alliance, it offers six unique certifications to IT developers.
- The certification costs between the range of $1295 and $1495, which needs to be renewed every two years.
- Furthermore, the candidate must have a year-long experience as a Scrum Master in the last 5 years.
Agile Certified Coach
This Agile certification can be ideal for you in the event that you need to be an effective, Agile Coach in any industry. Moreover, it works wonders for your profession. The certification is offered by the ICA (International Consortium for Agile), which is an independent certifying organization offering prominent Agile certifications for quite a long time.
- To get this Agile certification, you are required to go to the program for three days, and afterward, you can get the certificate without having to answer any Agile Scrum certification questions or examination.
- Be that as it may, the candidate is required to pay $60 as the certificate fee to get the certification.
- Fundamental knowledge of Agile Methodology and, furthermore, some working experience as an Agile expert is suggested.
With reference to all the certifications mentioned above, even though it is not a necessity, we suggest taking a good amount of training concerned with the specific certification you aspire to acquire. Not only will it enhance the chances of acing your exam, but will help you with the concepts to be applied in the corporate world.