Advanced ETL Testing
H2K Infosys offers Advanced ETL Testing online training with real time examples. Advanced ETL Testing concepts have designed by professionals according to current job market.
Basic ETL Testing course is aimed to make aspirants acquainted with various features of ETL Testing and is a first step to the exciting world of data-warehousing given the fact that data is growing enormously in modern times and with more and more data, it means more and more data-warehousing projects ,consequently it will have more and more job opportunities.
As a next step to delve deep into real life data-warehousing project work and have greater command and confidence while working in ETL testing projects, we have come up with Advanced ETL Testing Course which will drill down further into ETL testing concepts.
The main driving factor in designing this course was the need to have a course which will be extension of Basic ETL Testing course and would enrich ETL testers with advanced technical skills to perform exceptionally well in any project.
The aim of Advanced ETL Testing course is to give a 360 degree view of the ETL world to our audience, wherein we will start off with the Business Requirement phase, Discuss the data modeling, Data acquisition and Reporting aspects on our way to excel in ETL Testing. Advanced ETL Testing is designed in such a way to start off with the basics of DWH then scale up all the way to advanced concepts of ETL Testing systematically in a phased manner with loads of real project examples and Data-warehousing tools to castle our students interview as well as project ready.
Major Highlights Advanced ETL Testing course are:-
- More hands-on exercise for students so that they can gain expertise in Building Test case, Executing them and preparing Test Plan.
- More scenario questions will be discussed in terms of specific problems encountered while working in actual data-warehousing project.
- SQL being one of the most important topic will be covered in greater details.
- Complete Hands-On on Advanced level SQL knowledge involving complex SQL queries.
- Advanced level knowledge on ETL tools specifically Informatica in terms of their detailed features.
- Details on various transformations used in Informatica and how we can build and implement ETL logic.
- DWH Concepts
- SDLC of ETL Projects
- Phase 1 - Test Case Generation
- Phase 2 - Test Case Execution
- Validation of LDM,PDM (Logical Data Model,Physical Data Model)
- Validation of Source to Target Mapping document
- Assessment of source data quality
- Schema Validation.
- ETL Transformation rules validation.
- Informatica PowerCenter Client
- SAMPLE Loading from source to target
- SORTER Transformation
- FILTER Transformation
- ROUTER Transformation
- EXPRESSION Transformation
- Lookup Transformation
- Teradata Features
- Teradata Utilities Overview
- Teradata SQL
- Teradata OLAP Functions
- Dashboard Creation
- Report Testing
- Deployment Group Creation
- How to migrate and test ETL codes across different environments
- Test Exit Report
- How to prepare DSR
- How to log defects in QC
- How to test unstructured data using PIG,Hive
Session - 9
Extensive Hands-on with real project examples on all above modules
Interview questions not provied yet
Please fill the contact form, we can email you the details