Agile Methodology Training
H2kinfosys is providing comprehensive Agile Methodology Online Training and Placement Assistance from real time IT experts.
H2kinfosys is providing comprehensive Agile Methodology Online Training and Placement Assistance from real time IT experts. The Real reward is making our Students Happy by providing the best hands on Agile Courses Training.
Agile is the one word we hear these days when technology teams talk about the Software Development Life cycle. The development approach is different when compared to the Waterfall or the V model. Not only the development, the testing approach is also unique in the Agile methodology.
We are here to help you get the answers for the questions like:
What is Agile and why do we need to learn Agile concepts. Agile training enables knowing the facts and processes behind.
In today’s IT market it is important to understand the terminology of Agile and the respective artifacts and the process which derives the Scrum and sprints. Besides the Agile concepts, there are several tools which facilitate the Agile process in easy way like JIRA, Confluence, Version One, Rally etc. Does the names sound very familiar but wondering how to use these applications effectively. This Agile methodology concepts training helps in all these areas and creates a foundation for the day to day use of Agile process and makes you sound experienced and compete in the Market.
• Instructor Led - Face2Face True Live Online class
• One Time Pay - Life Time Access to Live classes and Recorded Videos.
• More interaction with student to faculty and student to student.
• Detailed presentations. Soft copy of Material to refer any time.
• Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Software Tools & Real Time project scenarios.
• Mock interviews / group discussions / interview related questions.
• Test Lab is in Cloud Technology - to practice on software tools if needed.
• Pay one time fee & attending live classes multiple times until student is comfortable with every topic.
• Work on real time project related examples.
• The teaching methods / tools / topics we chosen are based on the current competitive job market.
- What is Agile Methodolgy?
- Definition of Scrum
- Why Projects follow Scrum? Advantages over remaining Methodologies
- Terminology followed in Agile
- Epics, User Stories, Scrum Team Roles & Responsibilities
- Estimation Techniques in Scrum – Planning Poker
- Testing in Scrum
- Adaptability to Changes in Requirements
- Day – Day Artifacts of Scrum
- Version One
Recap & Questions
Interview questions not provied yet
Please fill the contact form, we can email you the details.