H2K Infosys is offering you comprehensive HP LoadRunner / Performance testing online training with endless facilities.
About LoadRunner Training Course
A career in performance testing using HP load runner can be your answer if you are looking for a job in a QA stream with more emphasis and transparency into the technicalities like networks, response times, protocols etc.
HP LoadRunner is a load testing product that determines application scalability, behavior, and performance. It emulates thousands of virtual users, and identifies and isolates performance bottlenecks across and within each tier. This course teaches students the fundamentals of performance testing using LoadRunner. By the completion of this course, students will be able to utilize LoadRunner's features to automate performance / load tests.
This course teaches you to:
- Recording for the Web, Replay, Transactions, Parameters, Auto Correlation After Recording, Verification, Actions, Introduction to Script View, Advanced Scripting Techniques, Manual Correlation, Auto Correlation During Recording, Introduction to Scenarios, Scenario Execution, Scheduling Scenarios, Performance Monitors, Results Analysis.
- Introducing Load Runner, Power of Load Runner, Building Scripts, Playing Back the Scripts, Understanding Record time settings, Understanding Run time settings, Creating a Load Testing Scenario, Running Load Test, Analyzing Results.
Quality assurance engineers, performance engineers, and new users of LoadRunner who need to load test their applications and/or executives who will be involved in any part of load testing.
- Knowledge of the basic Loadrunner
- High-level knowledge of the Web and or client/server environment
HP Load Runner is a leading tool that supports and empowers performance testing. Performance Testing is all about finding out how the applications are going to do at certain amount of data loads, concurrent users etc. and what kind of output can be expected in terms of network usage statistics,bottlenecks, potential stress point or break to the normal working. It is technical, yet the focus still stays on the business and the forecast of the system’s success and availability.
HP Load Runner, a commercial software, powers performance testing through:
- Virtual User Generator, LoadRunner Controller, Load Generator and LoadRunner Analysis
- Generates detailed results, reports and has complete state of the art analysis features
- Integrates with diagnostic tools to give a better idea what problems we are dealing with. Some of these tools are HP SiteScope and HP Diagnostic.
- Detailed topics on how to identify performance requirements for applications and devise tests around them
- Performance Test plan creation that will eventually be executed via LoadRunner
- Scripting and Test creation using HP LoadRunner
- Comprehensive coverage on all HP LoadRunner related topics- simple to advanced
- Challenges that could come up and how to handle that
- Real life examples for easy concept grasping and practical assignments to try your hands at the theory discussed
- Study material for further learning and research
- Live teacher led classes facilitated by experienced and passionate professionals
- Certification and job placement guidance
- Resume and interview tips and mentoring
- Post class video available for review and offline chat/email support for queries and concerns.
Overview of LoadRunner course:
- Performance Test Plan
- LoadRunner - VUGen Scripting
- LoadRunner Controller – Scenarios – to run VUGen scripts
- LoadRunner – Analysis – to report the results
- Performance Monitors
- Overview of Site Scope
- Overview of Diagnostics
- Overview of Performance Center
LoadRunner Training Course Syllabus
- LoadRunner Installation.
- What are the different types of testing in Performance Testing? Like Stress Testing, Load Testing, Volume testing etc.
- Planning an Effective Load Test
- How to write test plan includes what are the functionalities needs to test to improve the Performance of the application, etc.
- Introduction to Virtual User Generator. Types of protocols (HTML, Windows Socket, Java, SAP etc...), How to generate the scripts in VUGen (Record & Playback).
- What kind of options to select and why when you record the script in VUGen?
- What is Correlation and How to do?
- What is Parameterization? And how to parameterize the script?
- Think time.
- Rendezvous point
- After successfully developed the script in VUGen,
- How to schedule the scenario in Controller, with ramp up , ramp down etc..
- How to execute the scenario in Controller.
- After successfully executed the script analyze the results.
- How to generate the reports using analyzer tool.
- After generating the report, how to analyze the report.
- Provides link and instruction to install LoadRunner
- Resolve issues in installation
- Difference between LoadRunner versions
- Finding Non Functional Requirement
- Creating Performance Test/High Level Plan
- Defining Scenarios, Script and data
- Define VuGen
- Identify the main components of the VuGen interface
Recording for the Web
- Create a VuGen script by recording user steps with VuGen in the web environment
- Describe the basics of HTML and URL recording levels
- Explain commonly used protocols with their functions
- Identify and configure the appropriate web runtime setting for replay
- Replay the script in VuGen to verify script functionality
- Recognize the debugging tools available in VuGen
- Explain the function of a transaction in a script
- Insert a transaction in a script during and after recording
- Explain what parameters are and how they work
- Solve playback problems with parameterization
- Parameterize a script for load testing
- Define Correlation
- Correlate dynamic values found by using the Auto Correlation tool
- Recognize why and when to use verification
- Identify visual cues to check for during load testing
- Add Text Checkpoints during and after recording
- Create multiple Actions for a web script
- Configure Actions to achieve load testing goals
- Identify when Script view is necessary
- Send customized output messages to the Replay Log
- Identify basic C code including statements, variables, and functions
- Apply basic debugging techniques in VuGen
- Recognize general LoadRunner functions
- Recognize protocol specific functions
- Determine when manual correlation is required
- Correlate dynamic values using the create parameter option
- Create correlation rules to auto correlate during recording
- Import and export correlation rules
- Explain elements that make a LoadRunner scenario
- Identify different types of scenarios
- How to choose the scenario
- Present the basic steps for creating a scenario
- Prepare for a scenario run
- Identify techniques to efficiently run a scenario
- Scheduling by group and by scenario
- Prepare VuGen User (Vuser) initialization
- Configure duration scheduling
- Configure scenario ramp up and ramp down
- Value of Performance Monitors
- Select Performance Monitors
- Add measurements to Performance Monitors
- Value of root cause analysis
- Diagnose errors with LoadRunner
- Meaningful interpretation of LoadRunner graphs
- Log Analysis
Overview of Sitescope
Overview of HP Diagnostics
Overview of Performance Center
- Theory on Test, Production/Live environment
- Architecture of Test and Production Environment
Please fill the contact form, we can email you the details.