Quality Assurance Training
H2KInfosys provides 100% job oriented QA Online Training with real time project work to gain practical hands on experience using cloud test lab.
About Quality Assurance Training Course
Be an accomplished Quality Assurance Specialist
Join our Online QA training TODAY!
Looking to jump start your career as QA Specialist? You have come to the right place!
At H2K Infosys we prepare you to excel at your job as a QA Professional by providing you with the knowledge and hands on experience.
Our QA Online Training makes you proficient in,
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Testing on different environments including SAP, ETL, Web Services and Mobile App Testing
- Different Domains like Banking, Healthcare and Telecom
Our QA Training is 100% job oriented with real-time project work to gain hands-on experience using Cloud Test Lab. Our experienced staff will assist you to prepare your resume and will conduct mock interviews to help you gain confidence to face real interviews. We also help with recruiter driven job placement assistance.
Software QA testers are responsible for testing software to assure there are no bugs. They also make sure that the user interface is efficient so it will be easier for the customers to use the software.
The IT industry has always been on the leading edge and is expected to outperform other industry sectors with its future growth of 5-7% every year.
The Quality Assurance Certification are promising and rewarding in the IT industry with positive job growth and job security.
The software QA specialist pay scales are decent, ranging from $56K - $87K annually depending on individual performance and the employer.
Forbes has listed software QA engineers as one of the “Happiest Job”.
So, if you want to start your career in the IT industry and you are new to Information Technology field, QA Testing Certification is the best option to choose because of the lucrative job market.
Quality Assurance training is a platform and is mostly a domain independent job.
Candidates from non-IT backgrounds can take the online QA course and achieve a successful career in IT.
There are no pre-requisites for the QA Testing Training. Anybody with the basic computer skills can do the course. All you need is willingness to work, attention to details, and written communication skills.
Why choose H2K Infosys to do your QA course ?
- We provide 100% job oriented QA online training and onsite training to individuals and corporate teams.
- We offer complete solutions for Software QA testing tools including Manual and Automation Testing.
- Our QA training is instructor-led, Face 2 Face, True live training.
- We incorporate Real-time project work in our QA training using our Cloud Test Lab which helps our students gain practical, hands-on experience.
- Our faculty has many years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing. They are experts in multiple domains like Mobile Applications, Finance, Telecom, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Healthcare, Insurance, Hospitality, Salesforce etc.
- During our QA training, we conduct several mock interviews to help you gain confidence to face real interviews.
- After completion of the course we assist you in preparing your resume.
- We provide you with recruiter driven job placement assistance.
What will you accomplish after completion of the course?
You will be ready to hit the job market after successful completion of the course.
Our Real-time Project work training during the QA course will make you confident to handle the practical challenges at the workplace.
Our mock interview sessions and group discussions will boost your confidence to face real interviews.
The entry level QA testers will be proficient in various QA tools to enter the new job. The existing QA testers can climb the ladder of success and stay ahead of the game in the IT industry.
Software QA Testing Training Course Highlights
NOTE: For detailed course syllabus for each module click on Syllabus tab
Module SQA - 1:
- What is QA Testing?
- Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC
- Software Testing Life Cycle - STLC
- What is Software Testing?
- Manual Testing Training covers from basics to advanced concepts
- Quality Assurance Tester job role
- QA Testing Metrics
Module SQA - 2:
- Types of Testing
- Testing Methodologies, Software Testing process
- Agile Development and Testing, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC) - Difference between Waterfall and Agile model
- How to develop and execute test cases based on domains like financial, mobile phone companies, insurance companies etc.
- How to write test plan
- RTM - Requirement Traceability matrix
- Defect Life Cycle
- Home works and Off line student reviews
- Domain based examples.
- Roles and responsibilities of QA tester, Business analyst, programmers and technical architects and other team members in software development.
Module SQA - 3:
- HP ALM - Application Life Cycle Management tool for Test management , Requirements, test plan, test cases, test lab and defects module ( HP Quality Center)
Module SQA - 4:
- What is Linux Operating System and UNIX? Backend testing and Validating logs etc.. in Linux.
Module SQA - 5:
- Database Testing using SQL queries using Toad or any other SQL interface.
Module SQA - 6:
- Automation Testing Training with HP UFT = HP QTP for Automating UI, backend functionality plus HP ServiceTest ( API Testing ) for Automating WebServices.
Module SQA - 7:
- Performance Testing with HP Loadrunner | Load Runner
Module SQA - 8:
- Review Manual Testing, Automation Testing, QC etc. and sample resume prepartion and resume marketing.
Module SQA - 9:
- SOA Service Oriented Architecture
- Web Services Testing on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using SoapUI Tool
Module SQA - 10:
- Enterprise Resource Planning – ERP Testing.
- SAP Testing Training
Module SQA - 11:
- Mobile Application Testing on iPhone Testing, Android Testing.
Module SQA - 12:
- ETL stands for Extract, Transfer and Load, ETL Testing training and Data warehousing Testing Training
Module SQA - 13:
- Live Project work session Banking / Healthcare
Module SQA - 14:
- Mobile Application Testing
Module SQA - 15:
- ETL Testing
Quality Assurance Training Course Syllabus
Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Session - 1
- Software Engineering
- What is SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle?
- Software Development Methodologies - V-Model Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Sprint, User Stories etc.
- Software Requirement Specification Documents ( SRS )
- Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Functional Requirement Document (FRD)
- Roles and responsibilities of business analyst, developers, technical architects, qa testers, configuration management team, end users, clients, project managers, qa lead, qa manager, Automation testers, DevOps Engineers, and more.
- What is Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing?
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Types of software Applications, Windows based, web based etc.
Session - 2
- Types of Testing, Unit testing, functional testing, integration test, Regression Test, System Testing, Smoke Testing, Data Driven Testing
- Black Box Testing and White Box testing, UAT testing
- What is Backend Testing and Data Driven Testing? Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Browser compatibility Testing, External Interface Testing and Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Unit Testing, HA Testing, Security Testing, Cross browser testing, Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Performance Testing.
- Validation vs Verification
- While teaching QTP, Automation Testing, we can discuss more on Data Driven Testing.
- This can be done manually also but when we discuss while doing Automation testing with multiple sets of Data, student can understand the advantage of doing data driven testing.
- While Teaching “LoadRunner” we discuss different type of Performance Testing types like Stress test, Load Test etc.
- Practice - Group Discussion on types of testing
Session - 3
- QA Tester Role - Software Testing Life Cycle
- Understanding the requirement document and writing Test cases in Excel, Writing Test Data
- Home Assignments and also Practice sessions in class.
- Practice - Group Discussion , Domain related discussion on Banking, Mobile/Telecom, Supply chain, Healthcare
Session - 4
How to write Test Cases on Telecom, Health care projects, Prepare RTM and test matrices
Review Test cases written by students.
Boundary Value analysis.
Session - 5
How to write Test Plan, what is Objective, Scope and Strategy of the test plan
Entry and Exit criteria. Testing Techniques.
Home work Assignments and also Practice sessions in class.
Session - 6
- Review Test Plan and Test cases.
- Discuss Defect Life Cycle while teaching Quality center Defect module
- What is clustering, Load Balancer, Front end, Back End, Middle ware, etc.. about Project and Application architecture, External Systems etc.
- What is High Availability ? Clustering environment (other training centers does not cover this topic, this topic is at H2K infosys QA Testing training only.
Session - 7
Installation instructions and resolving the Quality center installation issues on student’s computer.
Session - 8
HP Quality center Installation Issues.
NOTE: Discuss about Banking Domain when we write requirements.
Introduction to Quality Center. How to Manage testing Process using HP Quality Center.
Advantages of Quality Center Over Excel Sheet.
Requirements Module: Write Requirements on Banking / Finance Domain Project
Test Plan Module: Based on the requirement write Test Plan, Test Cases and RTM - Requirement traceability Matrix.
Home work Assignments and Practice sessions in class and resolve student’s questions.
Session - 9
Review of Home Work Assignment
Test Lab Module: Based on Test plan execute the Test cases and file Defects
Session - 10
- Export Test cases from Excel sheet to Quality Center.
- Export Data from Quality Center to Excel.
Session - 11
- What is Database?
- What is RDBMS - Relational Database Management System?
- What are the RDBMS currently available in the Market?
- What is SQL?
- What is Data Definition Language (DDL)
- What is Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- What is Data Control Language (DCL)
Session - 12
- Install and Working with Toad Tool - To execute SQL queries - Toad tool is an interface to connect to Database.
- Write different types of SQL queries with examples?
- Home work/ Assignments
- Role of tester in SQL?
Session - 13
- Different types of SQL Functions, Arithmetic, logical, etc...
- Primary Key, Foreign key constraint.
- What are types of SQL Joins and Execute Joins with examples?
- How to perform JOIN?
- Joins, Inner Join, Outer Join, Self Join, Right Join | Right Outer Join, Left Outer Join | Left Join
- SQL Groupby Statement
- SQL Having clause
Session - 14
- Install tools "Putty" and Cygwin
- Introduction to UNIX / Linux: What is UNIX Operating System? and Tester role in UNIX
- Important UNIX commands
- What is FTP? FTP Commands, FTP tools like Filezilla, WinScp etc.
- FTP the files from one operating system to another.
- Practice on UNIX / Linux
- Interview Questions on Unix / Linux.
Session - 15
- What is shell script? VI Editor?
- What is Log file?
- How to ftp log files to windows OS and send it to developers to track the defects
Session - 16
HP QTP / HP UFT
HP UFT training
- QTP installation By Technical support team
- Installation instructions for UFT Software | QTP Software
- Technical issues while installing HP QTP | HP UFT
Session - 17
HP QTP / HP UFT
Introduction to Automation Testing
QTP online training | HP UFT online training
- Drawbacks of manual testing
- Benefits of automation Testing
- Advantages of using UFT
- Different testing tools available in the market for automation testing
- Evaluate the tool/Selection criteria of tool , ROI
- Selection criteria for the manual test cases to be automated
- Overview of manual testing and automation testing
- Advantages of QTP | HP UFT
- Version history of QTP | HP UFT
- QTP | HP UFT new features
- HP UFT license types
- Quick Test Professional Add-in Manager | HP UFT Add-In Manager
Why Record and Run settings window is required in HP UFT | HP QTP?
Open the application – invoke application SystemUtil.Run method
HP QTP | HP UFT IDE
Key elements of QTP | HP UFT
- Test pane
- Data table
- Active screen
- Debug viewer
Session - 18
HP QTP / HP UFT
UFT Add –In Manager
How do I create my first test script using UFT.
HP Unified Functional Testing
HP UFT | HP QTP testing process
- Test planning/Create the environment
- Recording/Create the basic test
- Enhancing the script
- Debugging the script
- Running the script
- Analyze the Test results, and Reporting the defects
Session - 19
HP QTP / HP UFT
HP Unified Functional Testing | HP QTP
- How to create a new test | How to open an existing test
- Understanding the QTP test folder structure
- Handling multiple tests/scripts in UFT
- Recording modes in QTP UFT
- Analyze the results window
- Record and Play
Different objects in QTP | HP Unified Functional Testing Tool - UFT :
- Test object
- Run time object
- Local Repository
- Shared repository
- Object Repository Manager
How UFT identifies Objects
Working with Test Objects
- How to identify the object
- Highlight the object
- Understanding the test object properties
Object Identification mechanism
Object Repository Manager
Session - 20
HP QTP / HP UFT
What is Parameterization in QTP | Data driven testing
Learn Unified Functional Testing Tool
Importing Excel sheet
Parameterization concept in UFT
Working with Data-table
- Introduction to data tables
- Working with data table methods
Create a script with multiple test data , (Test the login functionality with multiple user names and passwords)
Session - 21
HP QTP / HP UFT
What is checkpoint in QTP
Checkpoints in UFT
How to insert Checkpoints in UFT
Practice and home assignments
What is output value in QTP
Output values in QTP | UFT
How to insert Output values in UFT?
Session - 22
HP QTP / HP UFT
How to insert Output value in UFT?
Types of Output values in UFT
- Standard Output value
- Text Output value
- Need of transactions
- Insert transactions during recording in UFT
Working with Actions
- Non reusable actions
- Re usable actions
- External actions
How to modify Action properties
Practice and home assignments
Session - 23
HP QTP / HP UFT
HP Unified Functional Testing Tool
How to associate the repositories to the test
Introduction to VB Script
- VB Script Introduction
- Data Types
- Conditional statements (IF, Select)
- Conditional Loops ( For, Do While Do Until)
Procedures – Sub and Functions
How to create vb script function in QTP | HP UFT
How to call a function in QTP
Practice and home assignments
Session - 24
LoadRunner software Installation.
LoadRunner is a Performance Testing tool that allows you to test the performance/load of the application before, during, and after deployment. This course is designed to give you training in load and performance testing tasks. The LoadRunner Virtual User Generator (VUGen), Controller and Analysis (Report tool) will be covered in this course. You will create VuGen script to create actions and run load test scenarios using the Controller. The Analysis is used to analyze load / performance test results. You will learn to work with the graphs to display data after a test is run. All topics are supported by hands-on labs designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to load test the system using LoadRunner. You also practice on the Loadrunner to get hands on experience.
Session - 25
What is Performance Testing and its types, Load Testing, Volume Testing, Stress Testing and other types of testing related to Performance, Performance Testing Process, LoadRunner Components, VUGen, Controller, Analysis-Report
Types of Protocols and VUGen Script
Session - 27
- VUser Script
- Run time options
- Automatic Correlation
- Think Time
Session - 28
Controller: Manual Scenario/Goal-oriented Scenario - How to choose between the two?
Ramp Up, Ramp Down etc.., Settings, how to run the VUser Scripts
Analysis : How to analyze reports, Reports : Generate Reports (Word / HTML)
Session - 29
- Manual Testing Review, Test case review, Testing methodologies like Agile, Quality Center Review of requirement module, Test Plan Module, Test Lab module, Defect Module, severity and Priority, RTM, Defect life cycle.
Session - 30
- Quality Standard, ISO, CMMI, Export Test Cases from Excel to Quality Center, QTP Script execution in Quality Center, Interview Questions.
- What is clustering, Load Balancer, Front end, Back End, Middle ware, etc.. about Project and Application architecture.
- Concepts of Configuration management, Change management, Project release documents etc.
- Concepts of What is HA (High Availability Testing), Integration Testing with external systems.
- QA Testing Interview questions, How to build a good Software QA testing resume.
Session - 32
- Why Middleware technologies like Tibco, CORBA, Message Q, IBM MQ and WebServices in a real time software project development?
- What is Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- Who is using SOA?
- What is WebServices?Why WebServices are Being Used?
- SOA - Service Oriented Architecture and Web services?
- What is WSDL?
- Web Service Standards
- Understanding WSDL
- WSDL Specification
- The WSDL Document
- WSDL by Example
- WSDL File
- How is WSDL Used?
- Retrieving and Viewing/ Inspecting WSDL files
- WSDL and WebServices
- Services PortType and operations Message
- SOAP, SOAPUI Pro Tool
- SoapUI Pro - Download, Installation
- What is SOAP Protocol and RESTFul service?
- What is API Testing
- Tools to Test WebServices
- WebServices in Real Time using SoapUI Tool
- SOAPUI Tool Installation and Practice
- How to Test Web services
- Why we need to Test Web Services
- What is XML, Request, Response XML, WSDL Files
- What is End point
- Functional testing of Web Services using SOAPUI
- Functional Testing of WebServices using SOAPUI and WSDL
- How to Add assertions in Soapui Tool to validate response xml?
- Interview Questions, Practical training on WebServices Testing using SoapUI Too
Session - 33
- An XML History
- XML vs. HTML
- W3C and the XML Specification
- XML Syntax: The Bricks Elements
- Attributes vs. Element
- XML Miscellaneous Well-Formed
- What is XML
- XML Tags
- The Difference between XML and HTML
- With XML You Invent Your Own Tags
- What is an XML Element?
- What is XML Schema?
- What is a synchronous web service?
- What is an asynchronous web service?
- Exercises on Web Services Testing using SoapUI Tool
- How to write test cases for WebServices Testing
- Interview questions on Web Services Testing?
Session - 34
- What is ETL & Data Warehousing?
- Introduction to Data ware house, purpose of DWH with examples
- DWH Architecture
- OLTP System vs OLAP System
- What is a fact table?
- What is a dimension table?
- Fact vs. Dimension
- What is star schema?
- What is snow flake schema?
Session - 35
- DWH Tools (different types of dwh tools)
- Types of data bases used in ETL testing
- Explaining about data mapping document
Session - 36
- Testing tools used for ETL testing
- Process flow in ETL Testing
- Writing test cases for mapping documents
- UNIX Commands for ETL Testing
- SQL Queries and SQL Joins for ETL Testing
- What is Mobile Application Testing?
- Differences between Mobile and Mobile application testing.
- Differences between Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web application?
- Complexity of mobile testing domain.
- Mobile Applications
- Network related applications.
- Other applications.
- Recommended strategy for mobile application testing
- Types of Mobiles
- Simulators and Emulators
Mobile testing and Mobile application testing strategy
- Building a Mobile Testing Strategy.
- How to choose which devices to test, planning what to test and how to review strategy
Unique challenges in mobile application testing
- Set up your Emulator
- What is emulator?
- How to configure emulator?
- How to install the build?
Live Project work session on Banking Domain
- Business Requirement Document | functional requirement document ( FRD, BRD ) review
- Design and execute Test Plan, Test cases on banking / finance domain
- SQL queries and qa testing activities on banking domain
- Review testing test cases, find defects and STLC on banking domain project
Session 44, 45, 46, 47
Live Project work session on Health care Domain
- Business Requirement Document - BRD on healcare domain
- Test Plan, Test cases on health care domain
- SQL and other testing activities on healthcare domain
- Review testing process - STLC on healthcare domain project
Session 48, 49, 50
Live Project work session on Telecom Domain
- Business Requirement Document ( BRD ) review on telecom domain functionality
- Test Plan, Test cases on telecom domain functionality
- SQL, unix / linux, testing life cycle
- Review testing process - STLC on telecom domain project