United way of Atlanta
Our Students Review
Vibha & BigHelp
We have donated part of sales towards to education to poor child.
TUE & THU @ 8 PM EST
Make A PaymentIf you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, then only proceed with payment.
100% Job Oriented - instructor Led - Face 2 Face - True Live Online IT Training HADOOP Admin Online Training
HADOOP Administrator Online Course Details
Become a Hadoop Administrator by learning our Hadoop Admin Online Training Course. Register now for FREE Demo class to know more about Hadoop Admin Classes.
Hadoop Admin Online Training - FREE Demo Class
This Hadoop Administration Online training course is a complete study of Big Data Administration using Hadoop. The course topics include Introduction to Hadoop and its Architecture, MapReduce and HDFS and MapReduce Abstraction Hadoop Cluster Features, MapReduce Components, Planning, Managing and discussion about Hadoop Cluster Administration Tasks. This course also trains on Pig, Hive, Hbase Configuration and Examples, and also YARN Framework included in this training course.
- Course Highlights
- Skill Test/Certification
HADOOP Admin Training Course Overview
HADOOP Admin Training Course Details:
Session 1: Big Data and Introduction to Apache Hadoop
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand what is Big Data and Apache Hadoop. How Hadoop solves the Big Data problems, Introduction to Hadoop Components and the current market.
- Introduction to Big Data.
- Use cases where Big Data is used
- Challenges which BigData pose and Why Hadoop ?
- Introduction to Apache Hadoop and the major Versions.
- Get a feel of the Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop Venders
- Current Job Market
Session 2: Hadoop Architecture and Hadoop 1.0 Cluster setup
Learning Objectives – After this session, you will be able to understand Hadoop Components, such as NameNode, DataNode, HDFS and MapReduce.
- Hadoop Components – HDFS and MapReduce
- Understand HDFS.
- Understand MapReduce.
- Hadoop Installation and Initial Configuration.
- Single Node and MultiNode Cluster Setup.
Session 3: Hadoop Cluster Features and MapReduce Components
Learning Objectives - After this module, you will understand details on NameNode metadata, communication between different components and some other cluster features like HDFS Read/Write, HDFS Replication and Hadoop Edge Nodes.
- Understand Namenode, Datanodes Communication.
- Understand HDFS Replication.
- Anatomy of Write and Read.
- Replication Pipeline, Data Processing.
- Setup Pass phrase-less Access.
- Installing Hadoop Clients.
- Setup Jobtracker and Tasktracker.
- Run MapReduce Jobs.
- Understand what JobTracker Does.
Session 4: Hadoop Cluster: Planning and Managing.
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand Planning and logging.
- Types of schedulers in Hadoop – FIFO, FAIR SCHEDULER
- Configuring the schedulers and run MapReduce jobs.
- Setup Queues and Pools for Jobs.
- Planning the Hadoop Cluster.
- Cluster Sizing.
- Hardware, Network and Software considerations.
- Hadoop Logging.
Session 5: Hadoop Cluster Administration Tasks.
- Configure Rack awareness.
- Hadoop Balancer.
- Setting up Secondary NameNode.
- Understand Safemode of cluster.
- Add Storage to Datanodes.
- Setup Users and Quota's.
- Hadoop Backup of Metadata, Data, and Configuration files.
- Hadoop Cluster Membership.
- Copy data across clusters using distcp.
Session 6: Introduction to Hadoop 2.0
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand Hadoop 2.0 New Features, HDFS High Availability, YARN framework, MRv2, and Hadoop 2.0 Cluster setup in pseudo- distributed and distributed mode.
- Introduction to Hadoop 2.0 and its new features.
- Introduction to High Availability.
- Understand Federation.
- Understand YARN framework.
- Hadoop 2.0 Cluster setup.
- Deploying Hadoop 2.0 in pseudo-distributed mode.
- Deploying a multi-node Hadoop 2.0 Cluster.
Session 7: YARN Framework and High Availability.
- YARN Execution and Workflow.
- Configure Capacity Scheduler.
- Configuring HDFS HA using Shared Storage.
- Configure High Availability using QJM.
Session 8: Pig, Hive, Hbase Configuration and Examples.
Learning Objectives - In this module, you will understand Setting up Apache Oozie Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop Jobs, Pig Scripting.
- Introduction to Pig Scripting.
- Write Pig Scripts.
- Process Apache Web logs using Pig.
- Introduction to Hive and Hbase.
- Install and Configure Hive.
- Hive with MySql as meta store.
- Install and Configure HBase Cluster.
- Introduction to Sqoop and Flume.
- Import data from MySql into Hadoop using Sqoop.
- Install and Configure Flume.
Download HADOOP Administration Course Materials:
- We will update Soon with latest Concepts
Mrs.Raji: Masters in Computers.
H2Kinfosys Training Videos:
HADOOP Administration Training Skill Test
- We are updating latest skill test in HADOOP Administration