Jira is a test management tool. It is an issue tracking application program which helps in bug tracking or an issue. Issue is a record used to find out a unit of workflow and a collection of issues is called as a project. Jira tool is much more widely in use to manage the testing activities in IT companies. The wide use of Jira can be associated with its application to Scrum, Kanban Agile SDLC models.
How to download the jira?
- Go to Google type ‘Jira download’, click the www.atlassian.com link of Jira server available.
- Jira server management window opens with a 30-days trial and download button.
- Click on the download button.
- An executable file is downloaded.
- Click the file.
- Run the file.
- To install the Jira software click install at the end of the process.
- The installation process begins click next.
10. Setup the JIRA software where we get two options
Set it up for me / I ‘ll set up by myself
Click ‘set it up for me’ choose the options as jira server and 30 days trial and it automatically picks up the server id and generates a License-Id.
11.Set up an user account and admin account.