Selenium testers are in demand in the current IT industry, and this trend will be upwards for sure. For the same reason, many industry experts recommend going for Selenium Live Project Training and building a career. So, let us first understand Selenium’s basic things and how much time it takes to complete.
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an open-source and automated testing framework that helps validate web applications using numerous platforms and web browsers. It also allows the tester to use multiple programming languages, including Python, C#, Java, and many others, to build Testing Scripts. The testing task done using Selenium is usually called Selenium Testing. Selenium Real time project training is necessary for a tester to become a professional tester and recognized worldwide.
Selenium is not just a Software, but it is a suite of software. Every piece of Selenium helps the organizations to fulfill the different needs. The tools included in the Selenium suite includes:
- Selenium Web driver
- IDE or Integrated Development Environment
- Selenium Grid
- Remote Control (RC)
Why is it important to learn selenium testing?
If you want to lay a great foundation for your career path or switch from a manual testing environment to automate testing, you need to Practice Selenium Testing regularly. Businesses are hunting for young talents with testing skills. Testing the software and web applications is in more demand in the IT industry, and freshers are also welcomed in this field. The main task they need to perform is finding out the errors and bugs in the various software. The testing of errors helps to increase the quality and performance of the software. If you do not know in the testing field, you can opt for a course to provide complete training, including Selenium automation testing interview training.
How much time does it require to learn Selenium testing?
If you are looking to learn Selenium Testing, you must know the time frame it requires and your available time. But it is not easy to provide a simple and straightforward answer to this question. The reasons are plenty and depend on various factors. For example, if you have ample time on your hands and are ready to invest your time daily to master this skill, it doesn’t need much time. On the other hand, if you are running on a tight schedule, it is hard to complete it quickly.
Let us assume you know popular programming languages such as Python, Java, C#, etc. will help you learn quickly. Even you are able to learn and start testing using Selenium within one month. The institute, which offers Selenium Real-time project training, is also one of the main factors that determine your learning speed. If you go with traditional classroom training, it takes more time than online courses. In online courses, too, your learning takes more time if you choose other than self-paced training. In case you opt for self-paced classes, you can learn at your speed and complete as per your understanding level and speed. In short, if you are dedicated to learning this skill, you can learn it within one to two months.
What are the benefits of learning Selenium Testing?
Selenium testing is gaining more and more recognition across industries, so what is the reason, and how will it help you? Let us have a glance at the benefits of learning Selenium.
- Selenium is an open-source platform to automate the test cases. That means anyone can start testing without taking the license to get its features.
- No need for getting higher RAM or new OS. You can test your programs in basic home computers or laptops.
- It is a language-independent tool. That means you no need to learn any specific language to start testing your programs. It supports many popular programming languages, including Java, C#, Python, etc.
- You can use several frameworks with Selenium.
- It has a strong presence and an integral part of the DevOps lifecycle.
- You can complete the testing project with ease because it supports both parallel and distributed testing. So, you can test on multiple remote devices.
- No dependency on GUI, and because of this, it delivers high performance.
- It offers a lot of flexibility and versatility while conducting your testing.
- It provides an ocean of job opportunity for the selenium qualified testers.
These are the main benefits of selenium training, and without a doubt, it is the best course you can choose to grow your career.